Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. Blackskins? lol Hell no. For me they will always be the Redskins till I die. I was lucky to watch them play 4 SBs and dominate in part of the 80s and 90s along with the 49ers. Unfortunately Dan Snyder bought the team and the rest is history. In the 80s getting a ticket to Redskins games was really like winning the lottery. No kidding. Arguably the best fan base in profesional sports back then along with the Golden State Warriors. A new era has started though with a young QB who is going to be a legend IMHO.
  2. I posted earlier that this broadcast is horrible. If they wanted a women broadcast to honor women (still not sure of what or why) I bet out there must be better options. I had to put the KC telecast. Regarding my Redskins there’s a small possibility they bring the name back. In Redskins forums most fans are still in shock this happened.
  3. Woke ppl killed my Redskins. I will never forget this generation for that.
  4. Chrochet is pitching a gem (again), hopefully this offense wakes the f*** up. Hamilton is still an absolute black hole, wonder why Grissom or Campbell are not here instead.
  5. Wonder why there’s a woman’s or man’s day (if so). What’s the point. Regardless the gender, I’m not liking this broadcast.
  6. I would have extended him next year or the next then and gain time of service. Kind of my point.
  7. I’m not ready to give up on Campbell. I need to see him play at least two full seasons. I would like to see Grissom as well. Seems like both are raking lately, again. I would have called either instead of Hamilton.
  8. He looks like he’s just enjoying the game of baseball again. He’s also healthy. He has no pressure at this point of his career. He has nothing else to prove or earn. He’ll be a HOF for sure.
  9. There’s no run insurance enough for this guy. I’ll be surprised if he’s not DFAed tonight.
  10. Can’t believe down there's no a single better arm than Alcalá. Guy is a legit bum.
  11. I’m still surprised this bum is in the team and Bernardino down. Just incredible.
  12. IMO Casas is done as a Red Sox player. His train passed unfortunately for him this season. The window to contend has opened for the Sox and they won’t wait him.
  13. Matz and May will be noting but long RP arms which is not a bad idea on paper. With Ryan obviously you get better but ain’t enough to contend though. You need a 800 1B as well to legitimately contend IMO.
  14. Alcalá should be DFAed tonight. Please tell me we have better arms in the farm. Please!
  15. Considering these facts Cora should have left Fitts at least one more inning. Alcala is not MLB caliber arm at all and Hicks is a box of chocolates.
  16. Wonder who else was available. Yeah Cora s*** the bed here big time.
  17. This happens when you don’t have a solid secondary pitch. Hicks became pretty predictable.
  18. My guess is in a couple of years Mayer is going to be the titular SS obviously if he proves he can hit at both sides of the plate consistently and stays healthy. Story is going to be a utility piece and DHing and some point.
  19. Wonder how the rule works then. I had understood the latter was in effect.
  20. My guess he’s going to play 2B, Mayer SS and Rafaela CF in a regular basis if so. Obviously all 3 can play other positions if needed which is great.
  21. Don’t take me wrong, If I’m Boston FO I want him to play as much as possible at MLB level. Again, I extended him for a reason. Then we can agree or not if that was a good move or whether 60 M are peanuts, etc. For instance I wouldn’t extended, not yet. OTOH I don’t think he’s going to be the future 1B of this team —neither Casas
  22. IMHO I would give him as much MLB ABs he can get. If the “talent” is there, I wouldn’t put attention to the stats. I would make sure he gets used to MLB pitching as soon as possible.
×
×
  • Create New...