Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. And there goes the game fellas. 3 runs for this team are the moon.
  2. Just turned on the TV. Seems like this Mendoza offense still can’t hit. At least is good to see Story and Yoshida aren’t in the lineup to hurt this team.
  3. I like low-risk high-reward bets. I have won few that way and yeah, lost a lot as well and several in dramatic fashion but my balance is positive. Way positive I would say. B
  4. I would have won 10 K out of 50 bucks If the Sox had won or lost only by 1 but of course they had to lose by 2 LOL. It was a 9-game parlay. Just failed on this one. Simply unbelievable.
  5. Would be nice to hear t “sell the team” chant. This team can’t hit to save their lives. If you can’t hit against this bum, you can’t hit at all.
  6. If I have to choose between Masa and Duran, It's Duran and is not even close. We were told Masa was a Machoman LOL. In my 70s-80s book he's nothing but a crawling baby. He has zero power and most of the times a groundout machine.
  7. It's beyond me why Breslow is still here. This offense is unwatchable.
  8. Seems like this formula for Bello is working out. At least a positive thing.
  9. We don't have a chance tonight in neither phase of the game.
  10. IMO all Duran's problems are above his shoulders. If he plays in a small-mid market team It will help him to regain his confidence without all the pressure a big market team like Boston carries by default. So Arizona could be an interesting fit for him especially since they DFAed Tomas. .
  11. Problem is beyond Duran now. Anthony seems to be made of crystal, so you'll need a solid OF like Duran until the kid prove us he can play a season without injuries.
  12. If you were Arizona, would you trade today's Marte for today's Duran straight up? My guess they would. And Marte is not peanuts in my book.
  13. Maybe that would help to make the trade. Both but especially Marte could bounce back.
  14. I think they just DFAed Tomas. If Duran had an interesting value, maybe this trade would work. But again, if that were the case I wouldn't see Breslow trading him anyways. e.i. we are cooked. Said all that, the "it's still early" cliche has reached Breslow. It's not early anymore and we still suck, and more likely keep sucking.
  15. IMO Story doesn't have the range to be a everyday SS anymore, and this season he has been sloppy too. He also can't hit at all, but what is more worrisome, he looks clearly lost at the plate. As I said before, DFA his ass or let him know he is going to be a role player moving forward. Try with Monasterio/Mayer/Durbin/farm in the infield. They wanted to go young all the way anyways.
  16. I think I read somewhere in the offseason they wanted Duran and Bello. I can't remember where tbh. Either way, at the time, maybe Arizona would have accepted Duran and Bello. Both had an attractive pedigree entering the season but I don't think Breslow would have traded them for Marte anyways. Unfortunately both have lost value, especially Bello.
  17. I wanted to say kind of the same so I just copied it. Sometimes putting my ideas in english is not that easy I guess LOL!
  18. Exactly. Let the 2B carousel begins once again or for once and for all trade for Marte. If they still want Duran and Bello, get it done.
  19. I’m confident Monasterio can be way better replacement at all phases. Give him a chance. If that doesn’t work, call Campbell. If that doesn’t work, call Arias. I don’t f care who but Story.
  20. He can’t hit, he can’t field, he can’t throw, he isn’t a leader, and he cries to the front office. Yet, Trevor Story continues to be handed opportunity after opportunity to play every day at the most premium position on the field. f***ing bum.
×
×
  • Create New...