Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Hairston looked safe IMO. But Rangers hang on to win 10-9.
  2. Francisco is imploding again. Yankees have scored 3 runs and have 2 on with 1 out and tying run on 2nd.
  3. 3-2 Rockies, It would be awesome if Rockies won division.
  4. So, who was it?
  5. Bay is awesome.
  6. I just hope Red Sox win so they gain ground on someone at the very least. But if I had to choose, I guess go Yankees.
  7. On ESPN MLB stories, ESPN has a link that says "Wagner to Red Sox: Nix option to seal deal" But I clicked link and all it said is he wants option to be declined, is this some kind of typo or did he really go to Boston? Heres MLB part of ESPN and it says on right. http://espn.go.com/mlb/ So does this mean there is a good chance Boston acquired him?
  8. Insurance runs are a good thing. Nice job, Jacoby.
  9. Runner was safe at 3rd, it was close at 2nd though.
  10. Yankees, against Chase Wright.
  11. Not smart base running by Pedroia.
  12. Great way to start of the series against the Yankees.
  13. Lester is looking good.
  14. V-Mart should be the catcher, I know people say he's not a good defensive catcher, but his hitting makes up for it. Besides, I haven't seen him make any mistakes defensively.
  15. Hasn't Kotchman only started while Bay was hurt or Youk being suspended?
×
×
  • Create New...