I wouldn't say Tex and Fielder are better then Miggy, their career OPS, OBP and slg% is almost identical, if anything, those guys are as good, but I wouldn't say their better.
Id think that if Gonzalez is acquired Lowell would either share DH time with Ortiz or he'd be traded again for however, much lesser value then someone like Max Ramirez who would of been acquired if Lowell was actually healthy.
C - Bengie Molina
1B - Carlos Delgado
2B - Orlando Hudson
SS - Marco Scutaro
3B - Adrian Beltre
OF - Matt Holliday
OF - Chone Figgins
OF - Rick Ankiel
DH - Jason Bay
SP - John Lackey
SP - Erik Bedard
SP - Rich Harden
SP - Andy Pettite
SP - Vicente Padilla
RP - Mike Gonzalez
RP - Fernando Rodney
CP - Rafael Soriano
I actually just realized Hermida is left handed bat. If Red Sox want to continue the stupidity of benching Drew vs lefties, then Baldelli might be back.