Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Duke owns tiebreaker. I forget why but one of the commentators said it during Maryland/Virginia game.
  2. Maryland wins again today. If Duke losses they finish first in ACC. Lets go UNC!
  3. Is this same person who wanted to like stalk Josh Beckett?
  4. Ben accused of rape AGAIN? Jesus. Anyway Giants signed Antrel Rolle, he should definitely help them. CC Brown sucks
  5. Yeah I saw that, hopefully he is alright. Thoughts and prayers with him.
  6. Cardinals trade Anquan Boldin to Ravens for a 3rd and 4th round pick. Falcons sign Dunta Robinson
  7. All time: Pedro Current: Youk
  8. Chester Taylor signs with Bears, Peppers signing with Bears is expected to be announced within the hour.
  9. As a player he's always been pretty good, its just that he has a lot of attitude problems.
  10. lol @ the troll. I cant wait till Sunday, Im so anxious to watch a Sox game, its been too long.
  11. Some notable expected signings today: Julius Peppers and Chestor Taylor expected to sign with the Bears Karlos Dansby expected to sign with Dolphins. There is also a ton of other rumors, should be an exciting day.
  12. No, its part of the site.
  13. Yeah, so the #23 ranked team is "just bad?" Maryland has better overall record and conference record yet Wake Forest has "potential" but Maryland is "just bad?" How does that work?
  14. Maybe Maryland will finally be ranked this week. Vasquez went off for 41 points tonight.
  15. lolwow
  16. Red Sox - Buchholz MLB - Andrew McCutchen
  17. Cavs got him for almost literally nothing. A first round pick that will be what? 30th pick in draft? And they gave up Big Z who is supposed to be bought out and RETURN to Cavs.
  18. I think Wizards may have a roster that is worse then the Nets. Amazing.
  19. Worst dunk contest ever. Gerald Wallace and Shannon Brown did dunks I could see at my local high schools games while Nate Robinson and DeRozan did nothing we haven't seen before. I don't know how to fix it though, almost every dunk humanly possible has been done before.
  20. Welcome!
  21. Now thats interesting.. But I doubt he'll get a shot at ever even coming close to pitching in majors.
  22. I got a PM from random user and it was a picture of paper towels. lolwut
×
×
  • Create New...