Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I'm about to leave and just in case my pick comes up I'm going to send you my picks again, Ital. By the way thanks for making my pick yesterday.
  2. Depends who you would want for him, I think my OF is fine but I'm all for trying to upgrade. Anyway, I'm going to be off the computer for a little while. So, Ital, I'm going to send you my picks.
  3. It doesn't appear the salaries are that far apart, it has most the salaries exactly the same as ESPN.
  4. Thanks, I'm looking now and it has some of the guys I've searched for so far such as Fielder slightly cheaper then on ESPN.
  5. Alright, wow, I must of missed that. I was just using ESPN salaries. Are all the players contracts different on each site?
  6. Francisco Rodriguez, RP Salary: $12,166,66
  7. Marlon Byrd, OF - 3M With the pick of Granderson I had to find another OF that could platoon with Granderson and I think Byrd is the perfect guy as he rakes lefties (hit .357 against them last year)
  8. I'm kind of in a rush, if this guy is gone just skip me and ill make it up in a few minutes when I'm back. Sean Burnett, RP $775,000
  9. Sorry for delay, my internet went out, Ill make pick in a minute.
  10. Those Kings teams were really fun to watch, I use to love watching the lineup of Bibby-Christie-Peja-Webber-Divac with Bobby Jackson off the bench.
  11. WTF happened to this thread? lol
  12. Only thing that worries me about him is his awful splits vs lefties.
  13. Curtis Granderson, OF Salary: $5,500,000 Ill have him in LF for now.
  14. Welcome to the board
  15. Clayton Richard, SP Salary: $423,700
  16. I'm about to leave for basketball practice and wont be back for at least an hour, so I'm going to go ahead and send you my pick, Ital.
  17. My bad, I just skimmed and didn't see him, give me a minute then.
  18. Shaun Marcum, SP - Salary: $850,000
  19. Aaron Hill, 2B - 4M He had a terrible year last year, but I'm expecting a solid bounce back season.
  20. Casey McGehee, 3B Salary: $427,500
  21. Yeah, like I'm not planning on starting Adam Dunn or anything in CF, but I'm just making sure I can draft a CF and play him anywhere in the OF If I need too.
×
×
  • Create New...