Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Dice-k is going complete game shutout, I mean he might throw 300+ pitches to get the complete game but hes going to do it.
  2. You gotta be f***ing kidding me
  3. 2-0 count, cmon Papi, we need this
  4. Alright, cmon Papi!
  5. Bullpen looks vry impressive, at least we can take that as a positive from this game.
  6. Good job once again by Scutaro.
  7. At least the bullpen looks good
  8. This is ridiculous...
  9. Look at Albers K the side.
  10. Matt Albers is our best pitcher
  11. Good inning, offense
  12. Get some runs, please
  13. Into and out of trouble. That inning killed his pitch count, though.
  14. What a horrible game to watch.. I think I heard Butler is shooting 15%.
  15. Since I started watching baseball in 2002, I don't think I went to my first game until like 2006 though.
×
×
  • Create New...