Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That poster by D-Wade on Perkins was NASTY Here is video if you guys haven't seen it yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE1nbWyyEZo
  2. So, although the Wizards lost, Javale McGee had a triple double, with 12 blocks, the most in a game since 2001 by Keon Clark. Anyway, I don't know what their record is since the trade, but it seems like the Knicks have been struggling a lot lately and Denver has been playing well.
  3. We'd have to trade a lot more then Dice-k to get Santana from the Guardians.
  4. I was just about to post about Rutgers game. The ending was so BS.. Rutgers should of had ball back with about 2 seconds left.. The officials really swallowed their whistles in the last 30 seconds (which was a really long 30 seconds).
  5. Can Gonzalez? Definitely, but I really think Pujols is gonna have a monster year this year, especially with all the contract year and lead the league in homers.
  6. Due to the avatar, I thought you were Gom for a second But yeah that was a dominant game by San Antonio, they had like 8 players in double figures.
  7. The quality sucks and I mean the quality REALLY sucks, but here is video of the shot and the reaction of the crowd and Bulls bench.
  8. Speaking of Scalabrine, I was at Wizards/Bulls game tonight and once game became a blow out, all the Bulls fans were chanting "SCAL-A-BREEN-E". Then he comes into the game with a minute left, and banks in a jumper and the whole entire crowd and the Bulls bench went crazy. The reaction of the Bulls bench was pretty funny.
  9. I heard Billups rumor. He said if he is traded he wants a buyout so he can play for Miami, so if Billups was to be traded to say NJ, the Heat could come out winners of the trade without doing anything.
  10. Having the fans decide the winner is such a stupid idea. The more popular guy is always going to win every time, especially when most casual fans barely even know who Ibaka, McGee and Derozan are. The finals should of been Ibaka and McGee.
  11. The Wizards won a road game! (Yeah, I know they lost by like 30 to the Spurs the night before lol)
  12. If I had to guess, I think its just a rumor that the Nuggets let out hoping to get the Knicks to improve their offer. But if that did happen, the Lakers would be scary with Kobe/Melo/Gasol . Anyway, I'm not sure how the NBA salary cap works, but how would Lakers afford Melo (assuming he signs extension) when they already have some high paid players in Kobe, Gasol, Odom and Artest.
  13. It could be a really bad game on Sunday if things keep up. Wizards haven't won a road game this season (0-26) and Cavs currently have a 25 game losing streak. If the Cavs lose to Detroit on Wednesday, a streak will have to be broken. Cavs what would be 26 game losing streak and Wizards current 26 game road losing streak. Lol, thats pretty ridiculous.
  14. Cavs just lost an NBA record tying 23rd game in a row.. lol And I know this is probably going to just keep adding to the fight.. but If season ended today, Id give the MVP to Lebron, again.
  15. Lebron is on fire tonight... He has 35 points and game is only in 3rd quarter, he scored 23 in the first quarter alone.
  16. Damn! Durant dropped 47 and 18 tonight
  17. Thats true and at least Wizards have some guys they can build around. When I look at Cavs roster I don't see anybody that really has like star potential or anything.. Most of their roster is old guys or scrubs.. Wizards at least have some guys with some star potential in Wall and maybe Blatche, Young and McGee.
  18. Well at this point I'm kind of expecting losses and hoping the young guys keep developing. I was actually at the game last night and there was more Nuggets fans then Wizards fans.. well at least Carmelo fans anyway. :thumbdown
  19. Its kind of interesting how many different opinions there was.. Everybody who had a first place vote also had a vote that was near last.
  20. Rankings sent.. That was actually pretty hard, there are so many teams that are close to each other.
  21. Ill send my rankings within the hour.
  22. Ill try to get mine in tonight after Steelers game, if not tonight then first thing tomorrow after school.
×
×
  • Create New...