Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Alexi Ogando looks nasty, he's really impressed me early on.
  2. Wizards just beat the Hawks by 32. I doubt he'll keep it up but I'm really like the guy they called up from the D-League, Othyus Jeffers. The whole team is playing pretty well right now.
  3. I think he should be a hall of famer but I'm not sure if he will be due to the being linked to steroids and all that. Wether he makes the hall of fame or though, he is going to be remembered as one of the most feared right handed hitters of all time and will always be one of my favorite players of all time.
  4. Sounds like Sox could have some interest in Pudge
  5. Welcome
  6. What exactly do you think they'd get for him? With the way his season went this year, Id probably just keep him, although like I said I wouldn't mind if they traded him. He's still only 24 and is a pretty good player despite his off the court issues and his trade value probably isn't high as he underperformed and had injury issues most of the season.
  7. Id love to get Harrison Barnes, I think hes going to be a really good NBA player.. Lewis contract does suck but at least its better then Arenas and Lewis at plays a position that Wizards actually need a player at, Arenas didn't fit on the team at all anymore with Wall. He is undecided, he is leaning towards staying, though. Id be fine with trading Blatche, he is a pretty good player but he has off the court issues, is overpaid and has absolutely no basketball IQ, he makes some of the stupidest decisions I've ever seen from a big man, he is like 7 foot tall and thinks he is a guard. I wouldn't want to give him away though, he does have some legit talent and has been playing incredible since he returned from his injury.
  8. Hopefully we get rid of Reyes soon and bring Okajima back up. I'm happy to see Aceves on the MLB roster, I always thought he was pretty good on the Yankees.
  9. Wow that sucks, Nishioka looked like he was going to be a pretty good player. I haven't seen the player either but it doesn't sound like it was dirty from what I've read. It sounds like he's going to be out at least a month.
  10. Welcome
  11. John Buck plays for the Marlins.
  12. I think he was mentioning Buck as a possible catcher acquisition.. I'm not ready to give up on Salty yet though, its been 4 games (for him), Id like to see him a little bit more before deciding he sucks and we need another catcher.
  13. You could try these sites http://www.firstrowsports.eu/ http://ilemi.eu/ I haven't tried them yet for baseball, but they are great for NBA/NFL games.
  14. Good inning by Wakefield do something offense
  15. Nah, probably not tonight, this game is lasting a little longer then I hoped and for some reason I can't get myself to turn it off.
  16. At least Crawford is getting on base
  17. f***ing unbelievable. This is f***ing ********
  18. f*** this, I'm getting so tired of this ********
×
×
  • Create New...