Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Jacoby! 2-0 Sox! Good s***
  2. Tek f***ing sucks.. Holy s***
  3. Good bunt by Crawford, come on Tek.
  4. Oh I see now, Lowrie swung at ball 4 on purpose because he wanted to up his BA a little more, makes sense now.
  5. Lowrie swung at ball 4
  6. That was close.
  7. Yeah, I had no idea what it was and wasn't expecting something like that.. I mean at least the gay s*** like meatspin can just quickly be closed, but this mylazysunday ******** like moves around the screen and wont go away. I was so pissed that day after I got it.
  8. Pedroia's been on base 3 times already.
  9. Its like a couple dudes in a shower f***ing each other and every time you try to exit the page it wont go away and says s*** like "you've been f***ed" and you have to turn off the whole computer to get it to go away. My friend sent it to me on facebook last summer.
  10. Unfortunately, yes and I'm warning you all now, DO NOT go to that site.
  11. This Bosox guy has to be Youker
  12. Carl Crawford walked.. It seems like he never takes pitches
  13. I don't know about ugliest in world, former NBA players Michael Ruffin and Calvin Booth are pretty ugly. Anyway, Beckett looks awesome.
  14. Wait Youk got hurt? What happened? I was watching Heat/76ers game.
  15. I'm really glad we missed Weaver, he just threw a complete game, allowing 1 run against the Rangers.. I have a feeling Crawford is going to go on a tear soon, he has been hitting the ball hard lately.
  16. Good s***, Bard.
  17. Holy s***, that was close
  18. Crawford has hit the ball well today
  19. Scutaro has 2 hits today as well
  20. Lowrie is awesome
  21. So I'm watching the A's broadcast and they said they talked to the umpires after the game last night and on the play involving Mike Cameron where we all thought it was called interference wasn't. The umpire called Mike Cameron out for swinging at the pitch and signaled safe to the 2B umpire, meaning their was no interference, the umpire at 2B just called Ellsbury out at 2B, which is complete ******** because Ellsbury was safe by a mile.
×
×
  • Create New...