Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. 6th seed? I think even without Green the Celtics will finish in the top 3 or 4, probably behind Miami, Chicago and maybe New York.
  2. I'm not saying Gordon is a superstar, or even going to be a superstar. Superstar might be a reach, I don't think he is going to be on the level of guys like Wade, Lebron, Kobe, Dwight and Durant. I think Gordon is definitely going to be a star player though, he has the potential to be a top 20 player, he can score, he has good court vision and is probably a top 5 SG in the league already. Also, I never thought much of Rondo or George Hill... Rondo I think is a good player, but I don't think he is as good as some people make him out to be, he isn't really a player you can build around IMO, which is why I think Celtics should try trading him while he has some trade value.. There is a reason the Hornets didn't want the Rondo + others for CP3 deal and instead took Gordon. I always though Rondo benefited for playing with 3 other really good players and was overrated.. Now George Hill, I don't get this mention at all.. I've never heard anyone hype him up or anything at all and I've always just considered him a good role player.
  3. They weren't even really contending WITH CP3. The past three years they lost in first round twice and missed playoffs once.. They also lost David West before the CP3 trade. That roster was not that talented and needed some pieces to rebuild. I see no problem with dealing a guy who wanted to be traded and was pretty much a guarantee to leave after the end of the season for a guy who is going to be a star in Eric Gordon and a pick that is likely going to be in the top 5. Its a good start in the rebuilding process for New Orleans.
  4. Yesssss!! Nick Punto! leggo! I knew the Red Sox had big plans for this off-season and I'm glad they finally pulled off a big move! Welcome to Boston Nick Punto!
  5. Why the hell did Michael Young get a first place vote?
  6. It sounds to me like there is going to be interleague year round, which is whatever. I wouldn't mind it.
  7. Yeah, Id like to get started as soon as possible.
  8. I don't think I've ever been less interested in a world series then I am this year.. I really don't care who wins.
  9. I think my team ended up turning out pretty well in this.. My offense is sick.. Brees, Charles, McCoy, Mike Wallace, Miles Austin, Kenny Britt and Mike Williams? Damn
  10. I posted on talkpats also, but Ill definitely do it.
  11. I don't see anything wrong with doing that.. id much rather pay Lackey to be on another team at this point then have him on this team pitching like s*** and costing us games.
  12. I blame Lackey for it all, f*** him.
  13. Holy s***, Matusz had an absolutely terrible year.. I'm going to post mine in a few minutes.. I have a feeling my team sucked.. I have Hanley and Dunn.
  14. I sure hope so, I hate that prick.
  15. Yeah, Drew is gone.. but we still have Lackey.
  16. I really cannot watch this series.. I'm not sure I even want to watch the playoffs period, it's going to be so depressing.
  17. Thanks, I'm really nervous about it though, I really hope we don't lose.
  18. I'm going to the game tomorrow, we better not f***ing lose.
  19. Robert Andino kills us, WTF
  20. Sox win! What a good night, in a span of 30 seconds, I got to see Suisham nail the game winning FG and see Ellsbury hit a 3 run go ahead homer
×
×
  • Create New...