Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I really don't have much hope for this team ever doing good. The only even DECENT players on this roster are Wall, Nene, Okafor, Beal and sometimes Jordan Crawford, but he has absolutely no basketball IQ and when the team gets done he goes chuck mode and shoots every time he touches the ball. Among these guys, Wall hasn't played yet and Nene has missed half the season and can't play back to back games and its not like he is getting any younger. This team is going after the Bobcats record set last year for lowest win%, they are about to be 4-29 after they lose to OKC tonight. I doubt a top 3 pick can help this team, especially when they have no idea what they are doing in the draft. Jan Vesely has been an epic bust, he doesn't even play because he is so bad.
  2. Double post
  3. As if it wasn't bad enough the Wizards suck ass, they are getting killed by injuries. Wall hasn't played all season, Nene is battling injuries and is out again, Ariza might be done for the year and Wall's backup AJ Price is out a few months.. Lol, The Wizards leading scorer the past few nights has been Cartier Martin, whoever the hell that is. Looks like it will be another typical Wizards season, one of worst records in NBA and top 5 pick, which they'll likely waste, for example, trading it for Randy Foye one year and last year drafting Jan Vesely.. SMH lol.
  4. Yeah it could be much worse, try being a Wizards fan..
  5. Why do the Blue Jays like bringing back former managers to mange their team again? That just seems kind of weird and this is at least second time they've done this.
  6. Nice to see the Sox make a big move this off-season, I feel like this is the move to put us over the top and help us win the AL East and win the world series.
  7. The Wizards look deadly this year.
  8. As far as I know, the Miami Marlins are still the Florida Marlins, in the sense that they keep all the Florida Marlins history and such and aren't considered like a new expansion team.
  9. Melancon, he has shown all season he is by far our best pitcher.
  10. Is Pedro Beato the guy that used to be a top prospect for the Orioles? When did the Red Sox get him?
  11. -ESPN Sounds like it has to do with Bailey taking over closers job. Edit: Also just read this:
  12. I think we should use the money we saved by trading Gonzalez/Crawford/Beckett and used it to give Melancon a fat extension to keep him in Boston for life, he deserves it.
  13. No, I'm not expecting the playoffs. I'm expecting this team to be able to hold a 6 run lead against the f***ing Royals. Obviously, I was asking for way to much, especially with Melancon pitching.
  14. This bullpen is a joke, Miller and Melancon both f***ing suck. Melancon comes in and throws 3 pitches, gives up 2 hits and both hits end up scoring. lol.
  15. Melancon is such a piece of s***.. Like seriously, why the hell is he on this team?
  16. I wouldn't mind it, might as well see what he can do. Loney isn't very good anyway.
  17. The future is now, Mauro Gomez
  18. This. + add Julio Lugo as utility infielder and goddamn, that is a pitchers dream defensively.
  19. I like what the Magic are doing, they are pretty stacked down-low now with Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic, Gustavo Ayon and Big Baby.
  20. Cliff Lee was claimed off waivers, identity of team who claimed him is not yet known.
  21. Carl Crawford placed on waivers.. Not really sure why I'm even posting this, there is no way in hell any team in the league claims him.
  22. Definitely wouldn't mind bringing Lowe back and giving him a shot, I'm not expecting much though.
  23. RED SOX (53-52) Ellsbury CF Crawford LF Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B Ross DH Lavarnway C Middlebrooks 3B Kalish RF Ciriaco SS
  24. I know I'm a little late, but that was a hell of a catch.
×
×
  • Create New...