Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Bedard has been nice since the first inning.
  2. Depends where you live. For example, in Boston almost every game is broadcasted on TV. However, where I live, in Maryland I rarely get any Sox games so I bought the MLB extra innings package. It wouldn't surprise me if there is people who watch every game, but there is no way I can. It's not that I don't want too, its that I have other things to do, such as work, hang with friends and etc. That being said, I probably still watch about 100 games a year (not including playoffs.)
  3. Maybe we should continue the new person starting a game thread every time we win mojo.. lol
  4. Sox win! Good s***
  5. What Francona should do is have McDonald pitch, Papelbon play 3rd, Ortiz play right field, Lowrie play first and remove Aviles from the game.
  6. Salty! MVP, MVP, MVP
  7. Yes, now Adrian Gonzalez is out of the game!
  8. Good s*** Pedroia, we'll take it. Lets go Papi!
  9. Good s*** Jacoby, now steal
  10. f***ing Dammit
  11. Come on Aceves, strand the runner at 3rd
  12. I was thinking the same thing.. although I think Aviles is out there, not Reddick
  13. Ill take that all day. Sox lead
  14. Good AB Salty, get the run in now.
  15. Papi! Good way to start the inning.
  16. Yes, he did. I think he was just showing bunt trying to distract the pitcher.
  17. Salty!! That's my MVP
  18. I can't believe Adam Dunn has been this horrible.
  19. Bases loaded for Pedroia
  20. Good bunt by Crawford
  21. 3-0 count, don't swing Crawford
  22. Crawford's up to .260 now. Like Forsyth has been saying, I hope Crawford can remain hot through these last two months and into the playoffs and play out the rest of the contract like the Crawford we saw on the Rays.
×
×
  • Create New...