Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Now Dwight is 50/50 between Houston/Lakers. This dude really cannot make up his mind, holy s***.
  2. Latest I've heard is he's likely going to Houston, although its not official yet... Also heard Houston is very close to acquiring Josh Smith in a sign and trade involving Asik.
  3. Warriors signed Andre Igoudala and were also able to get rid of two huge contracts in Jefferson/Biedrins in a salary dump with Utah. Warriors are reportedly trying to also work out a sign and trade with Lakers for Dwight Howard involving Bogut/Barnes. With or without Dwight, the Warriors have a very solid team now. Love the Iggy signing.
  4. This team is just so fun to watch. Good s*** Gomes.
  5. He is just a monster, easily my favorite player to watch in the league. He makes everything look so easy.
  6. Like seriously... SMH, who spends time doing s*** like this? lmao.
  7. Joe Johnson is really overrated. I mean Brooklyn has a good roster, but they aren't better than Miami and I'm not even sure they're better than a healthy Chicago team.
  8. lol what the f*** is this s***?
  9. Happy Wizards got Otto Porter. If Wall, Beal and Porter can live up to their potential and continue proving, this team is going to be good in a few years. Also very surprised by Cavs taking Bennett #1 overall, Jrue Holiday being traded to the Pelicans and a lot more. Was pretty crazy draft night.
  10. It'll definitely be an interesting season for the Pats. However, I feel like they'll be fine, they still have Tom Brady.
  11. Hernandez is definitely a big loss..
  12. Hernandez needs to hit up Ray Lewis lawyer. Also, saw some dude for the Browns, not a big name or anything, but he was on the roster, was charged with attempted murder.
  13. I was googling for Jewish athletes just because of this post and I was bored.. and found this great site: http://www.jewishbaseballnews.com/ I guess Goldschmidt isn't a Jew.. lol
  14. Wow, I just saw Paul Goldschmitts stats, that dude is killing the ball.
  15. Damn, nice play by Hunter. Game f***ing sucked
  16. Alright, I understand that then, wasnt aware Victorino was injured.
  17. He got f***ed hard by a ******** call by the ump
  18. Why would you pinch hit Nava for Victorino there? Makes no sense... Also that looked like a catch to me... However, if Victorino was in that situation I guarantee there wouldn't even be a question of a catch, he'd of made that play easily.
  19. Lets add some more runs please! Good start to inning by Pedroia and Ortiz.
  20. This is probably Verlanders last inning.
  21. Nice play Victorino
×
×
  • Create New...