Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Nice start to the inning, Carp!
  2. Nice! Workman really needed that. Jaso and Donaldson wouldn't go do down and really forced a ton of pitches to be thrown.
  3. This game feels like its flying by. Damn.
  4. I f***ing hate Colon, every time I see his face it just pisses me off.
  5. "If he is running the whole way there, at full speed, even with his speed, Napoli had a chance at a grandslam there" -A's announcer Lol
  6. Napoli was flying around the bases there
  7. Come on Bailey... Don't f*** this up.
  8. I meant in the first inning, Parker had a really easy inning pitch count wise due to Ellsbury and Victorino being retired quickly.
  9. Sounds like a good trade to me then. Thornton is a solid reliever.
  10. Very nice, especially considering Parker retired Ellsbury and Victorino with a combined 4 pitches.
  11. Is Jacobs a good prospect? I've heard his name, but know basically nothing about him.
  12. I know who he is, but I haven't seen a Reds game all year. How the hell has he been hit 20 times already?!?
  13. I swear Nava gets hit more than any other player in the league.
  14. Taylor Swift is talked about more on this site than a good amount of players actually on the sox roster lol
  15. I'm not a "fan" of them and hope they struggle all year long and Yankees keep losing. But I've always respected Jeter and Rivera and before he was a Yankee, Curtis Granderson used to be one of my favorite players, its just hard to root for ANYONE once they put on that uniform.
×
×
  • Create New...