Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Napoli loves striking out
  2. Bases loaded!! Come on Victorino!
  3. Fantastic bunt by Iglesias
  4. Great throw Salty
  5. Nice hit Ortiz! Get at least 1 more run here.
  6. Not a fan of the bunt there. Good s*** tho Pedroia
  7. Good start to the inning. Capitalize
  8. What the f*** is this s***?
  9. Did anyone see Baron Davis claim he was abducted by aliens a few days ago? lol
  10. Nah, I really wanted too, but I was only in Boston for like a day, we arrived game day, saw game, stayed at hotel for night and left next day. I was only in Boston as it was on way to seeing family last summer and me and my dad really wanted to catch a Sox game.
  11. I went to Fenway last year for the first time, its a great experience. Have fun, man!
  12. Haha it was honestly completely unintentional... I have now noticed my stream is behind you guys though. Lol
  13. Great throw by Lavarnway! Huge out!
  14. Holy s*** Reddick looks bad today.
  15. See now that pisses me off. Gomes didnt get time, but Donaldson did. Neither of them should get time when pitcher has already began their windup. Nice inning Koji
  16. I don't blame the ump at all for that one. I hate it when players call time that late, Balfour was in his motion already when Gomes tried calling time.
×
×
  • Create New...