Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Nava gets hit by so many pitches
  2. Two very productive outs. Nicely done by bottom of order.
  3. Good AB Monkeys in the jungle.
  4. Nice start Jacoby
  5. He said Red Sox lied to him in contract negotiations. http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/22989525/cody-ross-says-red-sox-lied-to-my-face-during-contract-negotiations
  6. Holy s***, I can't believe they came back and won. I was at work and couldn't really follow game and I remember seeing Sox down 7-1 in 8th. What an insane win!
  7. RED SOX (65-44) Ellsbury CF Victorino RF Pedroia 2B Ortiz DH Carp 1B Drew SS Nava LF Lavarnway C Holt 3B Pitching: RHP Ryan Dempster (6-8, 4.24).
  8. Stephen "Monkeys in the Jungle" Drew Lmao, what the f*** is that even supposed to mean?
  9. Stephen Drew!! Thank God
  10. Oh great, its up to Stephen Drew
  11. How do you take that with 2 strikes? Great AB Salty
  12. Alright Salty, come on... Please end this damn game
  13. You want Ortiz to bunt?
  14. Yeah, Jennings made a running catch and I guess the guy for the A's assumed it was following or forgot how many outs there was on something so he just kept running. Mike Cameron apparently also did it somewhat "recently" in 03'.
  15. Apparently Desmond Jennings had an unassisted double play as an outfielder earlier this season.
  16. How often do you see an unassisted double play by a LF? lol Great play by Gomes.
  17. f*** me... this is getting more and more frustrating
  18. Hood hustle Snyder
  19. Well we've ready used most our bench, so I have no idea. Maybe Lavarnway? Lol
  20. This game is never ending
  21. This season though, I just checked and he's 12/26 with 3 homers and 6 RBI against us.
×
×
  • Create New...