Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good s***. Now can we please end this damn game..
  2. Breslow better not let this dude get on base.
  3. I don't know what the stats say. But I feel like Morales has dominated against us this year.
  4. Great play by Jacoby
  5. Koji is the f***ing man.
  6. Mariners displaying some great defense.
  7. Another solid inning for Lackey. He looks very good thus far.
  8. Salty killed the rally? He ripped the ball, just unfortunately right at someone... Ortiz killed that inning.
  9. 3 hits and a walk... And we don't score.
  10. LJ Hoes is such an awesome ass name. I hope that dude becomes a star.
  11. I highly doubt Iggy hits .300 next season. He has been very luck with the balls he has put in play this season (he has a shitload of infield hits) and has been in a huge slump lately. It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even finish this season over .300
  12. f*** David Price too
  13. f*** me. I f***ing hate losing to the Rays, especially due to a mental mistake and a terrible f***ing call by an ump. So f***ing frustrating.
  14. So? IT SHOULDN'T MATTER. Then umpire f***ed us just as much as Nava and it shouldn't be fine just becasue "umpires blow calls all the time".
  15. A700 has been talking about this for a while. The amount of base running mistakes his teams make is ridiculous.
  16. This. Ellsbury should be trying to steal here, if he gets to 2nd, then bunt. At least IMO.
  17. Way to lead off the inning Jacoby.
  18. So if you f*** up, an umpire should call you out on a play where you are clearly safe? Okay.
  19. Great job the bullpen tonight.
  20. Nava f***ed up on the play before, but he shouldn't be punished for that on a completely different play. He was clearly safe, That was a f***ing awful call. he looked CLEARLY safe when I saw play live.
  21. THIS. Why the f*** would you pinch run Nava? Iglesias is much quicker on the base paths and Nava numerous times this year has made stupid base running mistakes.
  22. I don't know if I'm more pissed at Nava for not scoring on play before or the f***ing dumb ass ump for calling him out when he definitely looked safe. SMFH..
×
×
  • Create New...