Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Mike Napoli is hitting .156 in August and he's struck out 15 times in 32 at bats.. all while having 0 home runs.
  2. f***, that was a great catch by Davis.
  3. I think the "System" we have now is fine. Its been working for like 9 years, and I've seen the site much more active than it was now. I see no reason to change it.
  4. Bailey struggled as a closer and suffered a very serious injury, its not even clear when he'll be able to pitch again, he's likely going to miss at least a majority of next season. Taz is a very reliable reliever and I see no reason whatsoever to let him go, especially in order to keep Bailey.
  5. Also, I'm almost positive Tazawa isn't even an expiring contract.. and I'm 100% positive that WMB isn't, this is his 2nd season. Nava and Doubront definitely aren't going to be free agents either.
  6. Miguel Cabrera hits a homer for the 4th straight game. This dude is just insane.
  7. I would much rather keep Taz than Bailey.
  8. I actually like the idea someone mentioned in another thread about having a thread for each player, or at least the ones important enough to be discussed. I feel like just having player threads would make the forum look much cleaner.
  9. Napoli has been absolutely terrible lately and strikes out way too much. His average has dipped below .250 and his OPS is under .800. I really hope we let him go in off-season and move in a different direction. Edit: At this point, he's gotten so ridiculously bad, they need to at the very least platoon him with Carp.
  10. Come on Britton, you look like s***
  11. Napoli strikes out again. I'm really getting tired of this dude.
  12. Lavarnway!! Huge f***ing hit
  13. Good s*** Stephen Drew.
  14. Come on Pedroia, we cant waste this.
  15. Damn, nice catch by Gordon.
  16. Nice to see WMB putting together good ABs and not swinging at everything
  17. It's just pathetic how bad our pitchers are at holding runners.
  18. Lackey doesn't give a s*** about the runners at all, I know salty/Lavarnway aren't great defensively, but there is a lot of times they have no chance at all due to pitcher
×
×
  • Create New...