Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Implying a loss against the Giants?
  2. WMB has looked so much better since being called up, he has raised his average like 30 points since being called up too, Very encouraging to see.
  3. I'm so tired of teams stealing as many bases as they want against us. This team is absolutely horrible at holding runners.
  4. How is that a hit? Smh lol
  5. Nunez is one of worst defensive shortstops I've ever seen. Every time I watch him he makes an error.
  6. Koji, he's just the f***ing man.
  7. I f***ing hate McCarver
  8. Is he really 0-8? Holy s***.
  9. And out come the trolls. lol
  10. It probably wont matter, but really good AB there by Holt, fighting till the end.
  11. f***ing ridiculous.. such a frustrating game
  12. Okay Ellsbury, good start
  13. I really can't tell if it hit him or not.
  14. This is so pathetic
  15. What the f*** are you doing Gomes?
  16. Yeah, I'd rather just have the Yankees miss the playoffs. But whatever.
  17. I don't know how much longer I can watch this ********
  18. Sorino has 18 RBI his last 4 games... What the f***?
×
×
  • Create New...