Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Holy s*** Dempster sucks
  2. Drew Brees actually went #1 overall in my draft lol.
  3. I f***ing hate Dempster
  4. Nah, I actually only have school Tuesday/Thursday/friday it's just that I told my work I could work whenever except Tuesday and Thursday during day, until 5. So they scheduled me like every day the past two weeks. I work at restaurant and it's almost all college/high school kids who can barely work during school year, or if they are away at college, can't work at all. So during week we have almost no staff so they give me, and like 5 other people shifts every day. I finally talked to them and told them I can't work like that every week and they decided I can have off Fridays, Sundays and Mondays during school year, Which is perfect. IMO.
  5. Today is first day I've had off from school/work in two weeks, looking forward to watching the game tonight, although its annoying that every time I can actually watch a game, f***ing Dempster is pitching.
  6. But what rounds did you take Rodgers/Brady? I see no reason at all to have them both, unless you plan on trading one for a RB/WR Speaking of bonehead drafters, some guy in my league managed to get AD, Stafford, MJD, Forte, Dez, AJ Green and Julio Jones due to people being retards. This was a $50 buy in league too, so you'd think you'd only be willing to put in $50 if you know whats going on. And I feel like Seahawks D is best, maybe 2nd best behind 49ers, I'd start them every week... I'm also someone who doesn't own two defenses though, I only draft one and if they have bye or insanely bad match up (injuries to them), ill just pick one out of free agency for a spot start and it usually works well for me.
  7. I think the reason a lot of people aren't that high on Nelson is while he is the #1 WR, there is still tons of other guys he is going to be fighting for catches, James Jones, Randall Cobb, Jermichael Finley and a lot of people feel like GB is going to run the ball more with all the RB's they added. However, I'm still high on Nelson, Rodgers seems to favor Nelson when he's healthy and he's very reliable. Bowe is a guy I'm always really high on and he usually delivers. Bowe missed 3 games and had the 2nd worst QB situation in the league last season to Arizona and still put up 800 yards. Alex Smith isn't a great player, but he is a huge upgrade over the complete s*** they had playing QB last season. Cassel and Quinn combined for 8 touchdowns, 20 interceptions and a QB rating in the low 60's. Bowe was only player on Chiefs roster with more than one receiving touchdown. Ill probably end up switching out Bowe and Nelson based on match ups, but for week 1, I'm definitely rolling with Bowe against Jacksonville.
  8. @Thunder - Why the hell would you own Rodgers and Brady in a league where you start only one QB? Anyway: My team: (8 team league) QB: Aaron Rodgers RB: Marshawn Lynch RB: LeSean McCoy WR: Vincent Jackson WR: Dwayne Bowe TE: Jason Witten Flex: Chris Johnson D: 49ers K: Janikowski Bench: Jordy Nelson Le'Veon Bell Steve Johnson Ben Tate Anquan Boldin Jared Cook Rashard Mendenhall Don't really like my bench much, only guys I'm even somewhat high on are Nelson and if he gets healthy, Bell.
  9. I hate that today is a day game. Ugh
  10. Really sucks for him, he didn't even do anything wrong at all, at first I thought the video was going to be him showboating and doing something stupid and being injured, but all the dude did was jump in the air. Also on the topic of Georgia, Todd Gurley is such a beast.
  11. Papi! That short-lived slump is definitely over.
  12. What the f***? Lmao
  13. Good s*** Ellsbury and Papi!
  14. Surprised there wasn't one already, especially with some of the great games today. As a Notre Dame fan, although I didn't see most of the game and they didn't play a very good team, it was still nice to see Tommy Rees play well, I'm really not sure what the hell to expect with him anymore. Also, Tajh Boyd is a beast, hell of a game by him tonight.
  15. WTF, do we really need a new pitcher for every batter?
  16. Napoli has actually managed to strike out more than Dunn.
  17. Victorino is a stud
  18. Wasted a huge opportunity there
  19. Good s*** Santiago lol
  20. Victorino has been on fire lately.
  21. Sox at the very least are working the count and forcing this guy to throw a lot of pitches.
×
×
  • Create New...