Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That's not even including Castillo, who I'd imagine has to be coming up soon..
  2. Because Allen Craig is a God and needs his time to shine.
  3. Salty is awful defensively and now with his offense appearing to be pretty s***** as well, I don't see a reason to bring him back.
  4. Speaking of Castillo, what's the deal with him? I know he was injured in minors early in the season, is he back yet? We gonna call him up soon? We could definitely use another OF with Allen Craig being Allen Craig and now Hanley being injured.
  5. Yep, he's two years older.
  6. This team is so frustrating
  7. Napoli and Allen Craig are so bad
  8. Swihart looks pretty fast running the bases, especially for a catcher
  9. Napoli has been so awful this year
  10. Hannigan might be slowest player in MLB history. He gets thrown out on plays that Ortiz could beat out
  11. This umpire is a f***ing retard.. Wtf
  12. f***, Miley is pitching, this is not good already
  13. Angels have f***ed themselves a lot lately with long contracts to declining players. That Pujols deal is going to kill them
  14. The only thing with Hanley is he tends to be very injury prone and an awful fielder, as we've seen already lol. Hopefully he is able to stay healthy, if he does it wouldn't surprise me if he was in mvp conversation at end of year
  15. WTF was point of calling him up at all? Seriously what are the Sox doing right now with roster moves? I also think they gave on Varvaro a little too quickly, I'd rather have him than Mujica. Anyway, missed the game, but nice to see Porcello with a good outing and man Hanley is killing the ball. I've wanted him in Boston for the longest time and I'm glad he's finally here and playing fantastic.
  16. Why did Sox call up JBJ to sit on bench? I really don't understand the move
  17. Porcello needs to earn his money and get a quality start tonight.
  18. I don't think its possible for this pitching to stay this bad, there has to be improvement. I'm not very high on most these pitchers but these guys have to improve at least a little bit. Will it be enough for a playoff run? I doubt it, but it can only get better at this point.
  19. I seriously cannot remember Craig ever doing anything good for this team. He doesn't even have good ABs that make outs
  20. It's a shame this pitching is so s*****, this offense is legit
×
×
  • Create New...