Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Robbie Ross is on the long list of pieces of s*** I don't want on this team next year
  2. Can JBJ not bunt? You'd think with his skillset (good speed) and the Yankees shift he'd just bunt...
  3. I love De Aza. He is always making things happen. Good hit by Swihart
  4. We're a very diverse team. We have a lot of players of different races!
  5. While we're on the topic of Pablo being fat - the Sox gave him free reign to be a fat f***. When he was with the Giants I remember reading he had to maintain a certain weight and take part in a certain training program, it was included in his contract, and when the Giants tried re-signing him, they wouldn't do it without that in the contract again. The Sox didn't bother including anything like that in the deal and as soon as spring training hit he already looked like he added a few pounds.. I found one article partially talking about this http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/pablo-sandoval-says-weight-regimen-contributed-to-him-leaving-giants-181734301.html
  6. I agree with that he should have scored, but it's not a secret that Pablo is slow as s*** and isn't known for his base running. I just can't think of any reason why you would send him there, especially in that situation.
  7. Yup, and I don't mean to blame Butterfield for every dumb base running mistake. He is an absolutely awful 3B coach and has been for a few seasons. But Hanley and a few other guys have made quite a few bad base running plays on their own without help from the 3b coach. It's been a group effort of retardation on the base paths.
  8. It seemed like Daniel Cabrera for the Orioles was pretty consistently s***** every time I watched him play. I don't think he had a year with an era under 5 and somehow lasted quite a few seasons
  9. Ortiz and Hannigan wouldn't have scored there either..I don't like Sandoval a lot either and yeah he's fat but it's the 3rd base coaches job to know his players speed. Why would you send him there down 6 with no one out? This is a weekly thing that a guy gets thrown out at home with no one or one out.
  10. There is no reason to send him there. There is nobody out and you are down 6-0. That is on the coach, not Pablo, who had a great AB to get on.
  11. f*** this dumb ass f***ing third base coach. He is a f***ing retard. Are you f***ing kidding me?
  12. I like how occasionally the white sox announcer, who is a dumb ass, calls Jackie Beadley "Blackie Bradley"
  13. Porcello, Wright, Masterson, Kelly, Miley. Kill (or DFA) all of them
  14. Melky is gonna be hitting over .300 when this series is over. He was hitting like .275 coming in..
  15. Porcello is a f***ing piece of s***. f*** bim
  16. I didn't understand the call either. That was a very odd play and I thought it was an awful ruling
  17. I was at the game and the ceremony was awesome. It was a great experience and Im glad I went. However as soon as Miley stepped on the mound it killed the atmosphere and the game itself was a complete s*** show
  18. That's worse than Dez Bryany non touchdown in playoffs smh
  19. They have to lead the league in games where they've allowed 10 runs or more as well. This pitching is straight s***
×
×
  • Create New...