Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Price with a shutdown inning after the offense puts up some runs.. Nice to see a pitcher on this team capable of that, cant say we saw that much, if at all last year.
  2. I really hope Pedroia can stay healthy this year.
  3. Travis Shaw stealing bases? Lol
  4. Not a hit, but still a productive out, good work Hanley.
  5. Make it 4! Let's blow this open
  6. I always thought Hanley could be a decent 1b, I thought his bat would make up for glove regardless, he's been awesome so far though, even better then I had hoped. Hopefully he keeps this up. Also, nice start to the game, nice hit Xander.
  7. This orioles lineup has a ridiculous amount of power. Jesus
  8. What did Trevor Story do in regards to showing up his teammate? I missed this and when I tried googling all I found was articles about his home run total, records he is setting, and things of that nature.
  9. They are already talking world series in Baltimore. Orioles have some extremely delusional, idiotic fans.
  10. I don't think anyone is rooting for Pablo to continue being a disgraceful sack of s***, but that's what he's been for this team so far. I hope he turns it around, but at this point he's just a joke and I really can't see him turning it around, he's getting paid either way.
  11. Another good AB by Pablo!
  12. Swihart has put together some very good ABs today.
  13. I agree that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but 4 runs in 6 innings is still pretty s*****, that's a 6 ERA. I have no confidence in Porcello whatsoever
  14. Koji going 1-2-3 against one the top of one of best lineups in baseball and making it look easy
  15. Seriously. This team has literally 2 guys In the rotation I have confidence in.. Price and E-Rod, and one is obviously injured. Who the hell knows what will happen when anyone else is on the mound
  16. Alright cool, got 7 runs, so when Bautista hits another 2 run homer we'll still have lead!
  17. Porcello sucks cock, Jesus Christ
  18. Rusney is batting 1.000!! WOOO
  19. True at least it's only 4 more years of this!
  20. At least they only cost about 40 million per year, it's a bargain
  21. Good AB Pablo. Nice to see our bargain players in Porcello and Pablo doing work as usual.
  22. I'm glad we have porcello locked up long term!
  23. Kimbrel is absolutely filthy
  24. Bullpen has been outstanding
×
×
  • Create New...