Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Why is JBJ hitting before Holt?
  2. Holy f***, Shaw KILLED that ball
  3. Price needs to step up and have a good start, especially against a lineup like Atlantas.
  4. Eovaldi has a no hitter through 6, no hitters are cool. Would be his first career no hitter. I hope his no hitter doesn't get jinxed.
  5. Good win! Great pitching
  6. Did the Rays really just use 3 different pitchers to pitch the 9th inning in a save situation?
  7. Also I find it weird that Braves would use 3 straight pinch hitters in one inning..
  8. I mean I don't have a problem with it. Tazawa can't pitch every game and extending Koji and Kimbrel more than an inning makes no sense here. Its on Ross to not suck.
  9. Good start by Porcello, hopefully Ross doesn't suck too much ass today.
  10. Damn, Xander had a good battle and smoked the ball, just got unlucky
  11. It actually made me laugh you had to tell one of these new guys to stop calling people buttholes and talking about penises. Lol
  12. I just realized I've been on here almost 8 years now, wow. I remember when I first joined and we had a lot of games and re-drafts and those sort of things.
  13. If Vazquez could ever develop into even a decent hitter, he could be one of best catchers in league.
  14. It feels like Holt has a 3-2 count every AB
  15. Josh Rutledge is a hell of a #5 hitter.
  16. Why the f*** are they giving Hanley AND Ortiz the day off? We already are down a hitter losing the DH so Farrell decides today is a good day to get Rutledge a start also?
  17. Hell of a f***ing job by Heath Hembree tonight. Gotta give him props for the job he did. Also can't forget the job Matt Barnes did early. Bullpen aside from Kimbrel of all guys, was great.
  18. Please don't tell me the Sox are gonna find a way to blow this game, AGAIN.
  19. Dammit, Shaw.. That allows tying run to come up.
  20. With the way that ball bounced off the backstop, I thought there was a fairly decent chance he could be thrown out. He is ridiculously slow.
  21. Lets go! Good hustle by Hanigan
×
×
  • Create New...