Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good job by Price working around the early hits.
  2. I can't believe the ump just called that a strike, but I'll take it lol
  3. Price just reached 94 right there..
  4. Wasn't there a report earlier this week that said "numerous players will be suspended in upcoming days for PEDs"? Whatever happened with that? Was Raul Mondesi Jr. really the big guy getting suspended they were hyping up like a huge name was going down? I hope no one on the Sox is suspended, but some random minor league guy will probably get suspended, seems like every team has at least one.
  5. How was he even still available? I've had JBJ for about a week.
  6. Would be nice if Vazquez could become a decent hitter, with how good he is defensively, anything at the plate is gravy.
  7. Yeah, that can't be right. Just out of curiosity, I checked ESPN and they have Price with a -0.7 WAR.
  8. I've literally heard nothing but good things about JBJs work ethic and I don't get the vibe that he thinks he is above anyone else. If one of our biggest worries is JBJ's defene this season, ill be very happy.
  9. Damn, I was hoping to see 21. Hell of a performance either way
  10. He just tied record at 20.. 1 more to go.
  11. Max Scherzer has 19 strikeouts right now. Game is in 9th inning with 1 out.
  12. Get off work and see another double digit scoring game, this team is ridiculous right now.
  13. Betts RF Pedroia 2B Bogaerts SS Ortiz DH Ramirez 1B Young LF Shaw 3B Vazquez C Bradley Jr. CF Porcello P
  14. Shaw with a 5 RBI night.. This team is rolling right now.
  15. One thing I do like about O'Sullivan is he works quick and throws strikes, at least if he gives up a hit its in one or two pitches. I don't have to sit around half an hour for an inning of 4 walks.
  16. Chris Young has boosted his average 40 points with 2 hits tonight, just to give you an idea of how few AB's he's had and how premature the calling for his head is.
  17. Even these outs are being hit hard, this guy is awful lol
  18. At least this guy throws strikes, which I guess is Red Sox thinking also. Owens will walk the ballpark, while at least with O'Sullivan, he is going to force guys to hit the ball and beat him. Damn, Chris Young has ripped the ball twice, everyone is getting involved.
  19. Xander! They are killing the ball right now.
×
×
  • Create New...