Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Jesus Christ this guy sucks
  2. No it wasn't, he sucks. 4 runs in 6 innings is a 6 ERA, and a solid 2.00 WHIP. He was giving up bullets to guys hitting .200.. Hell today he gave up a 3 run bomb to a guy hitting .198 coming into the game. Journeyman is a nice way to describe a guy who sucks, as shown by his career 12-23 record with a career 6.00 ERA...
  3. No doubt. Owens, O'Sullivan, Kelly and Buchholz are not even giving the team a chance to win in a majority of their starts. Even if E-Rod comes back and pitches like last year, another pitcher is still needed IMO.
  4. There has been a lot of weird plays like that recently, nice break and I'll take it.
  5. According to people on this site O'Sullivan did a good job last start. I guess the pitching for this team is so bad we consider 6 innings with 12 hits and 4 runs a good start. HURRY THE f*** UP AND GET HEALTHY EROD
  6. Hanley! Good start to this game.
  7. All the steroid guys would be the obvious picks. Bonds was already mentioned, so Ill go with Sammy Sosa
  8. And didn't he just have an off day a few games ago? Either way, hopefully Fat Nacho, or whatever they said his dumb ass nickname is, has a good start today. As I'm typing this, very nice play by Mookie
  9. Mookie will come around, be patient, the offense for this team is on fire and has production 1-9, it isn't a worry at all and doesn't need to be changed.
  10. There is numerous people in this rotation who aren't deserving, so Buchholz might have to stay by default. O'Sullivan, Buchholz, Owens and Kelly, who will be back soon all suck. Not really sure which of those guys is most deserving of a spot behind Price/Wright/Porcello/E-Rod.
  11. How do these umpires all suck so much at their job?
  12. JBJ is some kind of hot right now.
  13. I honestly hate the Orioles as much as the Yankees. I live in Maryland and they have some of the worst fans I've ever seen. I think my favorite moment was a few years ago a guy wearing a Nelson Cruz jersey was yelling "PED" at Ortiz, like okay, buddy.
  14. Yeah I wasn't expecting much, but Clemens made a lot of good points and I thought did a great job. He really knew what he was talking about.
  15. Chris Young up to .261 overall, with .381/.480/.667 slash line against LHP... Just pointing this out because half the site wants/wanted him cut for whatever reason, he is doing what he was signed so far and he is a good base runner and at least from what I've seen looks like a decent fielder. I don't know what deal is with Castillo, but I'm perfectly content with a Holt/Young platoon.
  16. I still think JBJ is the best defensive player on the roster, regardless of what the stats say thus far.
  17. Yup, I got JBJ, Wright, Porcello, Xander and Mookie on my team. I am definitely enjoying this week in fantasy lol
  18. Chris Young has been on fire Thankfully I didn't start Kuechel in fantasy lol
  19. This umpire has no consistency whatsoever. Awesome, those are the best umps
×
×
  • Create New...