Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Lol Hanley hit by a pitch with bases loaded, game is tied and bases still loaded. Ill take it. Dickey is really unraveling this inning.
  2. Good AB by Pedroia, this game is far from over.
  3. Mookie! Lets get at least 1 here.
  4. 0 hits off Dickey and its in 5th...
  5. Lol I forgot about the guy who posted this thread. I can't believe someone signed up for this site with that username and got approved
  6. The Rangers traded Chris Davis for Koji, then let Koji walk after 1 and 1/2 years of being a setup guy, and not even the closer. Never forget.
  7. Well that's not saying much..
  8. Swihart with a nice play in the OF.
  9. I'm watching on Jays telecast and man they sure do love hockey. "We didn't just invent hockey, Hockey invented Canada".
  10. Way too many pitches
  11. I want the Thunder to self destruct and have Durant and Westbrook get in a beef and cause Durant to leave.. and come to DC and join John Wall and the squad... Besides that, I actually want Cavs to win it all. I like Lebron.
  12. What an AB for Mookie to start the game
  13. Buck Martinez (Jays announcer) has a really annoying voice
  14. This game has been unbelievable. Klay Thompson is having one of those legendary playoff performances in a do or die game.
  15. I'm usually not one to blame the umps/refs for a loss, and I didn't even see the game today, but umpires in general I feel like have been absolutely awful this year in general. I'm not sure how the use of instant replay has made them worse somehow, but that's what it feels like.
  16. I would take Clement over Brad Penny's time with the Sox
  17. 13 years ago. I just assumed he meant Rubby because Jorge never pitched a game for Boston and it doesn't make sense to comment on a guy we traded 13 years ago having a bad age 35 season.
  18. That's the wrong De La Rosa. We had Rubby De La Rosa who is with the D-Backs. He isn't doing too bad.
  19. At least he came with Allen Craig!
  20. I hate Joe Kelly. I hate Clay Buchholz
  21. At least the Orioles lost again.
  22. If you take away the three 2-run home runs, he didn't allow a run. So realistically he only made 3 bad pitches tonight!
  23. I blame Buchholz. He's so bad that it just drains the whole club and makes all of the Sox hitters perform worse than normal because in the back of their minds, they know even if they scored 15 runs, Buchholz will somehow will give up 16.
×
×
  • Create New...