Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Miley sucks too. He is having a horrible year.
  2. An 11 pitch AB, then he jacks an opposite field triple. What an AB by JBJ
  3. What the hell is Hanley doing?
  4. It should be interesting to see how he adjusts after his first slump.
  5. This game is getting blown open. Good work offense
  6. Pedroia is having a game
  7. What the hell are the Twins doing defensively?
  8. Wright allowing a lot of base runners, but doing a good job to work around it.
  9. Hanley, Shaw and JBJ have all be really cold lately.
  10. About time they take advantage. Thank you, Xander
  11. The Twins are so bad, what in the f*** are they doing defensively? We need to start taking advantage of this shittyness.
  12. Torii Hunter is in the Twins booth tonight and he's hilarious, I could listen to him every game.
  13. Someone has to start one.. 0-0 in 2nd, Wright looks good thus far.
  14. They might as well give him a shot, not like Kelly and Buchholz have set the bar very high. It would be tough to be much worse.
  15. Yeah, I heard them discussing his maturity issues being that he was suspended for an "improper transfer", how is that a character concern? I'm assuming money is definitely the issue, and not whatever this character concern ******** is.
  16. You don't use a 4 man rotation, regardless of the amount of off days you have, unless you have #5 starter that sucks. Kelly/Buchholz aren't #5 starters, they've so far been "shouldn't be in league but we have literally no other options" starters.
  17. Its not arguable
  18. And a slumping Shaw predictably has a horrible AB against a left handed pitcher.. Ugh, definitely should've let Young hit, and then pinch hit Ortiz for Shaw.
  19. I dont agree with pinch hitting for Young, he is the teams hottest hitter right now.. I know its Ortiz but I'd rather use him to pinch hit for Shaw..
  20. And I don't have an issue with bringing Price back out, like I said 8-9-1 was due up, and Price was under 100 pitches. It didn't work out, but it wasn't like Price was at 110 pitches with 3-4-5 due up.. Either way, sucks Price could be the loser tonight, he really doesn't deserve it.
  21. I'm still about 3 hours away from bed time.
  22. I prefer DH, half the pitchers can't hit/don't hit/don't give a s***.
  23. I would think so too, but with 8-9-1 due up next inning, I could see them attempting to get another inning out of him.
×
×
  • Create New...