Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. GREAT performance by Layne. Don't know what we would've done without him.
  2. This bullpen is going to be a serious issue... No Koji, Tazawa or Kimbrel and a lot of huge question makes
  3. Just got home. 8-7 game? What the f***
  4. I considered it a fluke. He was still giving up a lot of base runners even when he had good starts. I thought he sucked as soon as I saw him pitch and he's done nothing to change my mind. The last thing I want is him closing so he can walk 2 guys, hit a man then give up a grand slam in a 3 run game.
  5. I personally wanted Kelly killed or not on the team.
  6. Oh cool, another Bullpen injury, just what we needed.
  7. Orioles down 5-1 in the 8th, meaning the Sox could be 1/2 game out of first at the end of the day.
  8. This pitching is very nice. Keep it up
  9. I don't remember if it was specifically the offense, but after the all star break they went on a huge losing streak and that stretch basically ended the season. I think we lost like 8 in a row.
  10. DAVID ORTIZ! No doubt about that one.
  11. In his first 285 career games he hit 6 home runs. He has 5 in 42 this year lol.
  12. I don't know what the f*** a Pet Brock is, but I love Brock Holt. HOME RUN.
  13. Peavy is f***ing dealing.
  14. Price didn't look good tonight, but we this loss is on the offense. Hard to win games regardless of your starting pitcher when you only score 1 run.
  15. This Sandy Leon hot streak is just unbelievable..
  16. It seems like he always has a long first inning, even if he doesn't give up any runs.
  17. Definitely very encouraging, regardless of the team he faced.
  18. SANDY LEON!! Why the f*** is this guy dominating so much lol
  19. Big time scoring opportunity here.. Don't waste it.
  20. JBJ abusing the shift again.
×
×
  • Create New...