Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. f***ing dammit. I thought Bogaerts hit that ball out..
  2. I didn't even know Storen was on Seattle. Last I checked he was blowing for Toronto.
  3. Lyons in general I just think sucks. I haven't heard what he's saying tonight but I just really dislike him in the booth.
  4. At least Benintendi is having a good game.
  5. My fantasy team has 7 home runs today. Jesus. CarGo, Donaldson, Napoli, Cruz and Lemahieu putting in work.
  6. Nope, some guy named Jason Wood.
  7. I don't even know what this means
  8. First career hit for Benintendi. Good for him.
  9. Aaron Hill absolutely crushes a ball for a single.
  10. Better than staying up late listening to this annoying Mariners announcer.
  11. That game has me almost in shock.. i can't believe we just lost that game in the blink of an eye.
  12. Is that actually his career record? Jesus Christ, I know win-loss record isn't best way to evaluate a pitcher but how is that even possible?
  13. Benintendi looked overmatched, he had literally no chance.
  14. Mariners announcer is ejaculating all over the booth right now. Jesus Christ, calm down buddy.
  15. Of f***ing course.. This would be a game this team finds a way to f***ing lose.
  16. Moments like this is why we got Abad.. Hopefully he comes through.
  17. I'm watching on extra innings so I only have choice of home team usually. For the Dodgers series I won't complain and I didn't mind Angels guys, they were actually pretty funny, but this Mariners play by play guy is so annoying and loud. I think he was legit jacking off while calling that RBI single by Heredia.. KC I didn't think were awful. Orioles though.. Jesus Christ they are bad and they are so biased it isn't even funny.. I live in Maryland so I automatically get Orioles announcers for the 19 Sox/O's games a year.. yay.. Seattle,White Sox, Baltimore and Yankees are bad.. Blue Jays is also pretty bad but its mainly when Buck Martinez (I think) is play by play guy instead of Shulman, his voice is annoying.. Don't really have a complaint about any other team that I can remember.
  18. After he gave up a bomb and two hits to the bottom of the order, he should've taken him out, I don't get what Farrell was waiting for there..
  19. Good start by Price.. Can the Sox please win this game though, this Mariners announcer is so f***ing annoying. Holy s***.
  20. Alright, might be time to get Price out, 3 straight hits.
  21. Feels like this game is flying by.
  22. When Swihart is healthy he should be on the MLB roster at the very least as a backup C/OF. He can hit and needs to play. I would DFA Hanigan when he comes back, worst case scenario we still have Leon/Vazquez/Swihart as catching options, all of which have been better than Hanigan this year
×
×
  • Create New...