Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Can Kimbrel ever just have a nice easy, 1-2-3, stress-free inning?
  2. I actually liked Darnell McDonald and Gabe Kapler.. lol
  3. There is a lot of former Red Sox players who I missed. Koji, Lester, Pedro, Manny, etc.. Buchholz... not so much.
  4. Matt Barnes continues to be a s*** show.
  5. The weight loss is showing. No way Panda scores from 2nd on that Pedroia single last year lol.
  6. Nice hustle Pablo.. Hopefully he proves me wrong. I hated the signing and obviously last year didn't help my opinion, but he looks a lot better physically this year.
  7. Sandy Leon is due up this inning. We are all witnesses.
  8. Haha I still have that as my pinned tweet on Twitter, still makes me laugh.
  9. Polanco and McCutchen definitely did, and I believe Kang who is suspended/hurt/whatever did as well
  10. Goddammit, I somehow missed this again this year. I need to stop being so inactive in off season.
  11. That Kentucky/UNC game >>>>
  12. The officiating in these games has been absolutely horrific.
  13. Meh. Not big on this signing, but he's a good fielder
  14. You can never have too much starting pitching. A couple injuries and Sean O'Sullivan is making starts in July
  15. I'm okay with this. I was thinking the other player was gonna be JBJ, Swihart, Devers or ERod.
  16. Wow what a crazy day already.. I am worried about who those "two other prospects" are though..
  17. Honestly I can't remember a former a major former Yankee in recent memory that we really had a decent chance of acquiring. I mean Robinson Cano was a free agent a few years ago in his prime, which to this day I'm still surprised the Yankees didn't re-sign, but for that money did anyone really want him? Especially when we already had Pedroia?
  18. I don't miss em. We got a healthy Allen Craig this year and a nice long reliever in Joe Kelly.
  19. Now that Jays have been eliminated I could be fine with whatever team wins. They were only team I actively were rooting against. I don't care for Cubs/Dodgers/Guardians at all.
  20. We needed to acquire some young MLB ready studs like Craig and Kelly.
  21. I completely agree with this.
  22. JBJ looks absolutely awful
  23. Plus Aaron Hill has looked awful against everyone.. If you wanna pinch hit there it should've been Young, not a guy who sucks against everyone.
×
×
  • Create New...