Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. At least we got a run...
  2. C'mon Papi, we need a hit
  3. Good start Pedroia.. we need some runs, lets go
  4. Miller warming up... great
  5. f*** Toronto. I don't know why any Sox fan would be rooting for them
  6. I don't see anyway this team scores 3 more runs tonight
  7. f***ing awesome
  8. Benintendi!
  9. This team isnt even showing signs of a rally or anything, this sucks, they are dead.
  10. Awesome, great work Buchholz. That's probably game
  11. Nice pitch by Clay
  12. Seriously, almost the whole team is struggling, that was just f***ing stupid.
  13. Is that really how the f***ing game starts?
  14. Wow, what a s***** ending
  15. That is the fastest I've ever seen Ortiz run
  16. Holt!! 1 more of those please!
  17. He was going to demand big money in free agency and the Orioles offered E-Rod.
  18. Thank God he's out of the game
  19. I mean if it makes the umpire actually have a consistent strike zone.. I'm down..
  20. Well that was a dominant inning by Pom
  21. I don't think the third one will happen.. but you never know
  22. Will this guy stop f***ing annoyingly clapping
  23. Lol umpire doesn't give Porcello that pitch all night, then rings up Hanley on. f***ing Douche
×
×
  • Create New...