Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Oakland broadcast just said Pomeranz is done for the day.. Lol what a great performance, Im glad it took him almost 100 pitches to get through 4 Innings..
  2. Maybe if were lucky we can get 5 innings from this inning eating beast!
  3. I hate this team
  4. OH MY GOD JBJ! Holy f*** what a catch
  5. Of course, Mookie rips the ball but right at someone.
  6. That was actually good base running by Vazquez, he may be slow but he read that right. Cmon Mookie, we need a run here.
  7. Why the hell did we pinch run a catcher for a catcher... They're both slow.. WTF
  8. Mookie looked safe to me
  9. Why does Davis keep throwing and dropping his bat?
  10. As there should be, this guy is horrendous, he's inconsistent and doesn't even have a strike zone, he's literally just calling random pitches. Pitchers and hitters for both teams have been visibly upset.
  11. This ump is so inconsistent, what the hell is he doing lmao
  12. I don't think so, I'm pretty sure they rotate each game.
  13. Moreland told the ump "f*** your strike zone"
  14. What the hell is this umpire doing? What a f***ing asshat.
  15. This ump blows lol what am I watching
  16. You mean like the evidence that he was a mediocre pitcher in the Mexican League, who is 28 and was never considered a high prospect? but yeah True, I love just throwing out random guys to pitch, a day after an extra inning game where every reliever pitched, when I had Chris Sale as the scheduled starter geared up to pitch on regular rest!
  17. Sure, I'd understand pushing back Sale if it was to get Price back and to keep him on a 5 day schedule. It doesn't make any sense to push Sale back for a scrub to make a start when he could've just been skipped with the off day. They gave this game away for no damn reason.
  18. Ross has been really bad as well.
  19. He showed nothing tonight against a weak lineup without their best hitter. I don't see any reason for this guy to get another start.
  20. Its literally just stupid ********. Porcello and Sale were opening day and 2nd game starters, why do we all of a sudden need to separate them? it literally makes no sense, especially when they are being separated to let a piece of s*** pitch.
  21. Yup, I googled it and found an article about it http://nesn.com/2017/05/red-soxs-starting-rotation-has-a-new-look-ahead-of-series-vs-athletics/ Whatever that means..
  22. I just don't understand, you should skip your 5th starter anytime you can, like in this situation where everyone would've been on normal rest, what the hell does separating Sale and Porcello do? It doesn't make the team better or anything. Just pure stupidity.
  23. Was this actually a thing? Why do Sale and Porcello even need to be separated?
  24. Not sure if it was Farrells call or not, but I see no reason why they pushed Sale back a day when he would've been pitching on regular rest, to let this guy start. Scott threw 5 pitches, Barnes 3, Ross 9, Kelly 10. It wasn't like everyone had long outings or threw a lot of pitches.
×
×
  • Create New...