Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I can't believe Ubaldo still is getting chances
  2. Price looks absolutely dominant.
  3. Bundy already at 84 pitches in 4 innings.
  4. JBJ has been putting together some really good AB's lately.
  5. Hanley! That's great to see.
  6. Mookie is really slumping..
  7. Bogaerts looking like Jeter on that throw.
  8. Two very good AB's by JBJ and Vazquez. I know it only ended up as a strikeout and a single but they both made Bundy throw a lot of pitches
  9. Edinson Volquez just threw a no hitter.
  10. E-Rod with an awful game tonight
  11. http://i68.tinypic.com/qnpgz4.jpg In attendance. go Sox!
  12. I can't believe he's hitting .205 on June 1st..
  13. Right handed hitters are hitting .000 against Kimbrel this season (0-45). This guy is on another level right now.
  14. Outstanding start by Pomeranz. His last two outings have been extremely encouraging.
  15. I just find it hard to believe he's this bad. He has been a very good pitcher his whole career and all of a sudden just sucks ass? He isn't even old.
  16. Benintendi is just awful right now.
  17. He's at 97. I would be okay if they let him start the 7th, but I think pen should definitely be ready should he get in any trouble.
  18. Another very solid outing for Pomeranz, if this guy is going to be our 5th starter I think we'll be perfectly fine.
  19. I think we all WANT Pablo to do good, especially for the money cost. Its nice to see him actually be productive, it makes the team a lot better.
  20. Big hit by Vazquez. Nice to see the bottom of the order come through.
  21. Something has to be wrong with Tanaka.
  22. PABLO IS BACK! MVP MVP MVP MVP! wooo
×
×
  • Create New...