Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Benintendi!! Lets gooooo Shout out to the pen!
  2. f***! I thought Moreland just won it there.
  3. These late ass games are getting really annoying.. Jesus
  4. Moreland has been ridiculous defensively lately. Every since me, and a few other posters were s***ing on him, he's picked it up.
  5. Whenever I fly, I also use Southwest, they have good rates and good customer service, but the commercial still sucks ass.
  6. f*** you, Southwest
  7. Well there isn't a situation for him to get a save in the game, so there really is no "right" time to use him in a tied game at home. I'd rather use him in 9th and have him throw a shutdown inning, than not use him at all.
  8. YEAH BLAINE BOYER!!! Cy Young!
  9. Who would've thought coming into the season we'd have Blaine Boyer pitching in the 8th inning of tied games.
  10. Good play by Benintendi, Boyer got lucky there, that ball was destroyed.
  11. Scott's been on the team since last season. I honestly didn't know Boyer was on our team until he randomly got called up. Abad has been on season all year, he just doesn't pitch often. Boyer has had such a weird career, I was looking at his year to year stats a few days ago and they're absurd.
  12. It seems like Blaine Boyer is always in the game, and I'm not really sure why.
  13. I didn't even have to show up for class the last month of senior year lol.
  14. Another dominant game from Red Sox 3B.
  15. Do any of you guys have an issue with NESN that when it shows those random stupid messages on left side of screen during the game, it cuts off and you can't read half the message? Like I saw a message saying something about "State of the Sox" but it cut the other half off my TV.. Not sure why it does this, its only NESN I have weird issues like this with.
  16. Holy s*** Moreland killed that ball
  17. Price is looking awful out there.
  18. I don't think anything is as bad as those southwest commercials. I will literally go out of my way to turn off the channel when they come on.
  19. This "NESN Go" commercial is so cringe-worthy bad...
  20. JBJ and Vazquez with opposite field doubles. I really like the way JBJ has been swinging the bat.
  21. He's hitting .193 with a .571 OPS with RISP.
  22. What a shock, Hanley hits into a double play..
  23. Chance to blow this game open early. 1-0 already and bases loaded for Hanley
  24. Hell of an AB by Moreland. 11 pitch AB and gets HBP.
  25. I don't think I've ever seen both lead off batters make 1 pitch outs..
×
×
  • Create New...