Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. It was a genius move by the MLB adding replay so they can increase the length of games and still get calls wrong.
  2. Apparently after you've been forced out. It's legal to run backwards into SS throwing lane and slide into 1B. Cool
  3. How is that not interference? What the f*** is Holliday doing?
  4. Really Kimbrel?
  5. But I guess either way it's a good move. It's Sale or Kimbrel.. arguably our two best pitchers
  6. I think I would've left Sale in to face Judge. That Gardner hit was weak and he's owned Judge today..
  7. I don't even care if he gets a hit or not. Having a #9 hitter that can at least have AB's like that is valuable. Way better than Pablos 1 pitch popouts.
  8. 2 walks and an infield single, bases loaded one out. Need to score here..
  9. Man Sale is dominant
  10. I hate f***ing inconsistent umpires. How do you squeeze Sale on that Gardner AB, than call a pitch a foot inside on Mookie a strike?
  11. Did anyone else just hear A-Rod on TV say he wouldn't be surprised if Dombrowski pulled off a move for Miguel Cabrera? Umm, what? How would that even work and why would he do that? Edit: Here's link
  12. I honestly trust Mookie's judgement on the bases more than anybody else on the team including the managers. Guy is seriously one of the best/smartest base runners I've ever seen.
  13. I agree. I'd be extremely disappointed if we gave up Travis/Groome/Devers for a rental, especially if its just a mediocre guy like Frazier.
  14. Sorry! I guess I should wish a dude who was absolutely horrendous and didn't even put in the effort the best of luck on his future endeavors! I don't want to offend the millionaire athlete, he obvious has feelings and doesn't deserve any hate for being fired for being a sack of s*** at his million dollar job. Poor guy.
  15. Wow. Yankees gave that one away lmao... Ill happily take it.
  16. f*** Pablo Sandoval. He's probably my least favorite Red Sox of all time. What a fat useless piece of s***.
  17. The Marlins are doing their annual purge. Names rumored to be available include AJ Ramos, wonder what cost would be to get him? He could be a definite boost for the pen.
  18. I still like Swihart as well. I just really don't like the way they handled him last year. Really stupid IMO, and that's how you ruin a prospect. This changing of his position and randomly calling up/sending him down is just dumb.
  19. Someone had to have homered more recently than Lynn in all star game for the Sox. I know JD Drew homered and won all star game MVP, and I assume Ortiz, Manny, Adrian Gonzalez or one of those guys HAD to of hit at least one homer in the all star game lol.
  20. I don't care how it ended, that Manny deal was one of the best signings the team has ever made. His bad "ending" was overblown.
  21. Kelly has been really good. You can't expect him to literally never give up a run. Today's just been a s***** game.
  22. Tzu Wei Lin continues to impress.
  23. Really? Brad f***ing Miller? This team really wanted to lose this game today.
  24. Vazquez is horrendous at the plate right now
  25. What is this umpires strike zone? he's calling pitches right down middle balls and pitches way out of zone strikes. What the hell is he doing?
×
×
  • Create New...