Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Mookie Betts! At this point I don't even know what to say anymore.
  2. This should be a blowout. Biagini sucks and he's getting lucky.
  3. Good AB's by JBJ and Mookie. Get some runs here.
  4. Not really. Different things happen in different situations. Pitch selection could've been different, the approaches could've changed. Cora himself said the play "wasn't smart", you love managers and believe they're all geniuses, so you should realize this is a stupid play. Making the first out at 3B is a big no-no at any level, especially by a slow runner attempting to steal 3rd, its just dumb baseball.
  5. At least he got out of it again, but we'll be lucky to get 5 out of him today.
  6. Its still stupid for a below average runner, whose slow to make the first out attempting to steal third base. You also don't know those results would've been the same if Vazquez stayed put.
  7. He has been nothing short of horrible this season. I literally can't even think of a positive about him. He's been bad offensively, defensively, on the bases. I don't know what his deal is
  8. Releasing JBJ would be ridiculously stupid.
  9. Wow, so they said on NESN that decision to steal 3B yesterday was Vazquez just being stupid, it wasn't a called play. What an idiot.
  10. Pomeranz unfortunately reminds me a lot of Dice-K. Incredibly slow, walks a lot of guys, and allows a lot of base runners in general, but somehow gets thru innings with minimal damage, throws a ton of pitches and gives the team 5-6, frustrating, annoying innings.
  11. Yes, I played baseball, through high school, that has literally nothing to do with this thread, or with your absurd speculations about JD Martinez.
  12. I know. We need JD Martinez to hit .400. I don't know why Cora doesn't read your advice. Can you please share how we can get Mookie to hit .400 also? I know its easy, but I just don't think the coaching staff knows what they're doing and aren't using JD and Mookie to the fullest extent of their abilities.
  13. I think he's out. he slid off the bag and was tagged a second time. Regardless, what a moronic play. Really? Having Vazquez steal 3rd with no one out?
  14. Yeah man, I think JD Martinez with a little bit of advice from talksox could easily be a .400 hitter.
  15. Can you please stop trolling? He's hitting .338 and he's been one of the most consistently good hitters the last 4 years.
  16. Carson Smith is looking really good lately.
  17. Devers seriously needs to improve his defense, this error every other game s*** is getting tiresome. That one was unacceptably bad.
  18. What in the hell are you talking about?
  19. And two of those three "exceptional" teams are in the Blue Jays division and the Jays play them both 18 times a year...
  20. I'm not saying they're amazing, I'm just saying terrible is a bit harsh. They're a solid team, in a very tough division, and are always a pain in the Red Sox ass.
  21. Awful? The Jays are above .500 despite having Donaldson miss three weeks, and this is while having played the Red Sox and Yankees a combined 13 times already.
  22. And his OBP, SLG% and defense are somehow still better than Vazquez, it really puts into perspective how bad Vazquez has been
  23. Brian Johnson is.. not good.
  24. I see, so basically Hanley doing usual stupidity on the base paths?
×
×
  • Create New...