Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Gausman apparently has no idea how to stop runners from stealing.
  2. He was actually briefly on the Sox a few years ago lol.
  3. Good throw by Benintendi.. also awful base running by Valencia
  4. Can't wait to see that movie. Will be seeing it Saturday.
  5. Its probably safe to say you talk about dicks more than any other poster in TalkSox history.
  6. Price is dealing right now.
  7. He, Fred and that one guy who was banned like 500 times and had 500 alts (dutchy I think?).
  8. Price looks very good, only base runner was a weak contact single by Valencia.
  9. I don't think that's true. I believe he was on Giants during one of their world series teams. I remember hearing his name.
  10. I kinda feel this way too. Vazquez has been unbelievably horrible this year, he's literally been one of worst catchers in baseball.
  11. I was surprised in the off season by how many people were kinda "meh" on him. If anyone saw him play at all in Arizona or Detroit it is clear this guy is a tremendous player. His power to all fields is impressive.
  12. JD Martinez and Mookie Betts are tied for MLB lead in homers (13) are 1 and 2 in batting average (Mookie is .358, JD .348), JD Martinez is tied for league lead in RBI (38), Mookie leads league in runs scored (45). These two guys are having unbelievable seasons right now.
  13. He's very annoying and does love doing that stuff... tonight he actually has been fine though, he's mainly just expressing his man crushes for Mookie, Machado and JD Martinez. lol
  14. JD Martinez is an absolute monster
  15. Yup, unfortunately, I'll be listening to this jack ass every time we play the Orioles. It is not enjoyable.
  16. "Benintendi takes for a 3-1 count, and he'll see at least 8 pitches this AB" - Gary Thorne Umm.. what?
  17. I think everyone in the league wants a Verlander like starter...
  18. Very good 1st inning for Price. Hope to see more of that.
  19. Yup, and I believe they acquired Ziegler very cheap two years ago as well. You can easily acquire good/decent relievers at the trade deadline for cheap. Its not worth overpaying for one.
  20. I agree, I was never really a fan of moving him off catcher at such a young age, now they've essentially killed his value, and he's stuck in a s***** situation.
  21. Need to take at least 3/4 in this series, Orioles are REALLY bad.
  22. Machado is going to cost a hell of a lot more than Swihart, he has no trade value right now, plus why would Baltimore deal him not only in division, but in division for nothing?
  23. Not over yet. Big break with the Devers strikeout getting away, and Holt continues to hit.
  24. Benny and Moreland had good games, can't say much anyone else. Pretty bad performance from most the team.
×
×
  • Create New...