Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Back to baseball - I don't understand the Leon hate/critics. He's a very good defensive catcher, who is smart, knows how to call games and pitchers like him. I don't really care if he contributes much offensively, he's a positive and I like him on the team, he's a professional and good veteran. He's been hot lately and isn't as bad offensively as he looked earlier in the year.
  2. Immaturity and stupidity in the game thread needs to stop. I don't care about the rapid reactions in the midst of a game, that's what game threads are for, or even the cursing, but some of this really stupid, really vulgar comments are ridiculous and these people, and by people I pretty much mean one guy, will be facing consequences.
  3. JBJ has been getting on base more lately. Good to see him make some solid contact.
  4. Nunez is without a doubt our worst defender. Devers may get more errors, but he is way better than Nunez at 2B.
  5. I mean WAR is a good stat to use to support arguments, but its not the only metric in deciding whose better. Mookie is great, Trout is great, I'm glad we have Mookie, I don't care if he has a worse WAR than one of the best players I've ever seen or not, and I'm sure Mookie doesn't care either.
  6. Trout is definitely the MVP of his own team, and is at worst the 2nd best player in the league right now.
  7. Holy f***ing s*** JD Martinez is good at baseball
  8. This guy is getting rocked now
  9. JBJ made solid contact!!!
  10. https://www.baseball-reference.com/leaders/stolen_base_perc_career.shtml Stolen base % leaders. Billy Hamilton is only 27, ranks among highest stolen % leaders of all time, and has stolen 50+ bases 4 straight seasons. .
  11. Really? Billy Hamilton, the guy who literally is only on an MLB roster due to his defense and base running isn't a good base stealer?
  12. I've always been a big JBJ fan and supporter, but he's been absolutely pathetic this season. He definitely needs to get better, I can't even find positives about him at the plate right now. He just looks bad, isn't making contact often, and when he does, its weak contact. I don't know whats up with him, but something needs to be fixed.
  13. Dee Gordon, Billy Hamilton, Trea Turner, Mike Trout, Mookie Betts, Jarrod Dyson, Byron Buxton, etc. There is a lot of them.
  14. There was minimal complaining, and the ones were complaining were the same obvious complainers, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. The Sox are up, so they aren't here yet, but if anything goes bad, don't worry, they will be.
  15. Sure, you can say its a "cheap dinger", but he also got lucky Mookie's didn't leave the yard, so it evens out.
  16. When does literally anyone complain about Mookie's base running? I don't think I've literally ever seen that. Beni, Nunez, Hanley, Vazquez, 3B coach? sure, but Mookie? No.
  17. I can't say I really like anything about Vazquez this season, he's been pretty horrible.
  18. JD Martinez has been decent
  19. Sox bullpen was dominant tonight.
  20. Is this game tomorrow likely to be played?
  21. Seems like Machado has been making quite a few misplays in this series.
  22. Big hit by Beni vs a LHP to get two huge insurance runs.
  23. I dont have any issues with Kelly pitching 7th. Machado is by far the most dangerous guy in that lineup and Kelly and Kimbrel are only guys I'd trust not to give up a bomb.
  24. Bases should be loaded with no one out. This ump is a jack ass.
×
×
  • Create New...