Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Nunez just walked. That is something you don't see everyday.
  2. Some insurance runs would be nice
  3. Heath Hembree pitching in close games is something I really don't enjoy.
  4. Holy s*** Gordon is fast. He gets down the line like very few guys can.
  5. I agree.. I'm not complaining though, either way the runs count.
  6. He had an easy force out at 2B, Bradley was like halfway to 2B, he didn't even look there for some reason.
  7. I love how Dmoney doesn't make a single post during the 6 run inning... lol
  8. I dont get how Mookie's play was a hit, but not JD's.
  9. What in the f*** are the Mariners doing?
  10. This has been an absurdly weird inning.
  11. What the hell was Segura doing there? He's a good player but seems like he has a lot of mental mistakes.
  12. It is truly amazing how truly miserable some people in these threads are. I know its hard to believe, but MLB teams, even the most elite of elite teams, are gonna lose a decent amount of games. One game they may lose, would be on the road, against an elite pitcher like James Paxton. It doesn't mean they suck because they lost the game..
  13. I think when ranking worst broadcasters, my top three worst would be Orioles, White Sox and Mariners.
  14. Seattle has some of the worst broadcasters in baseball, those guys are HORRIBLE.
  15. And they rocked Severino earlier in the year.. and Ohtani..
  16. I'm still taking him over anyone else.. Do you really want, say, Matt Barnes in the game there?
  17. They lead the MLB in runs scored, batting average and are top 5 in every other category...
  18. And that is why we leave Kimbrel in and don't "put anyone else" in the game. Good job working around the walks, great win.
  19. Umm... No thanks. Id rather take my chances with Kimbrel then seeing Brian Johnson, Hembree, or etc in the game.
  20. Big strikeout, two more outs.
×
×
  • Create New...