Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Hess is getting lucky. Holt, Vazquez and Bradley all have ripped the ball this inning.
  2. Jones has a negative WAR.. I guess Bundy would be an okay choice, not much else to pick from.
  3. If Orioles trade Machado before all star game, who the hell would represent this s***** team in all star game?
  4. I think we should have someone shittier and less important do it. Hembree?
  5. I don't see a reason to send down Devers, who do we have that's a better option?
  6. Orioles announcers think Hess intentionally hit JD, as retaliation for JD "showing up" Hess at Fenway when he hit a homer. JD is now 2-2 with 2 homers, 2 walks and a HBP against this scrub.
  7. Holt and JBJ get it done with good AB's.
  8. Good s*** Devers... I am really not confident we'll score here though with who is coming up.
  9. Demanding a player to take 3-1 is just dumb. Moreland is smart enough to know the strike zone, he should have a general idea of what to look for and swing at. I don't get why they would "demand" he take. Also, dominant inning by Hembree.
  10. JBJ at least plays defense. Davis is literally on pace to have worst season in MLB history.
  11. I don't think I've ever seen a player as bad as Chris Davis is right now.
  12. Please get a hit here JD, end this damn game.
  13. The Orioles are just a complete mess, they don't even really have young talent, its a bunch of s***** players, washed up veterans and Machado, who will be traded soon. I don't know what on earth they're attempting to do. Granted, Chris Davis being this s***** has really screwed them.
  14. Vazquez and Nunez as well. This has been an ugly game.
  15. Pretty much anyone else in the pen. Johnson is probably our worst pitcher.
  16. Yeah, this is a weird guy to be pitching in a tied game in the 9th.. Hopefully it works out, but definitely not my first choice lol.
  17. Great move by Cora to go to Kelly there. Wright wasn't necessarily losing it, two of those base runners were on fluke plays, but Jones for whatever reason hits the knuckleball well. Kelly made him look hopeless. Another fantastic outing by Wright.
  18. Man are the White Sox horrible defensively. It is a joke this offense can't score runs against this team.
  19. Yup, I'm very close to being "done" with him also. I've tried defending and supporting him, but man he just sucks right now.
  20. Swihart has a .392 OPS. 10 players in the MLB have a higher OBP alone...
  21. This umpire has been squeezing Porcello all game.
  22. I think Swihart somehow looks even worse.
×
×
  • Create New...