Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I think he's out. Grichuk's foot left the bag in the air, and Holt never removed the tag.
  2. Holy s*** Justin Smoak is slow
  3. JBJ batting 5th?? What in the hell
  4. I wasn't a Lackey fan either, never was, didn't like him in Anaheim, wasn't thrilled when we signed him, but he was pretty good and what we traded him for was complete s***.
  5. Pitching was definitely the bigger issue tonight though.
  6. Good riddance. I was about to do the same. Dude was about to go on some ridiculous spam attack, I could see it coming after those last few posts. I'm sure he'll be back with an alt, he seems like the type.
  7. Never in my life would I think that d-money would be the voice of reason, but he is 100% right. Sox just won 10 in a row, they were due for a loss sooner or later, and Yankees lost too, we didn't lose anything in standings.
  8. I thought Scott would be a decent pitcher last year, he has look horrendous this season, hopefully we dont see much more off him this year lol.
  9. You seriously need to stop. Why would you even be proud if he did drug and rape his girl? This is the last time I'm warning you.
  10. He's mainly just pessimistic. But Jesus, this other dude is a legit idiot. He just repeats the same stupid s*** every game and has no idea what he's talking about.
  11. I don't understand how people don't realize that MLB teams cant win literally every game, and that MLB players cant have a good game literally every single game. I know its hard to believe. Also, Eduardo Nunez, AAAA players, mediocore relief pitchers, and bench players will never land us a star player. I know these trade scenarios are great and very realistic, but I do have some doubts.
  12. Sorry, I'll try to be more like you. JBJ SUCKS! FIRE CORA! DFA HOLT DFA EVERY PLAYER ON THE ROSTER. LETS TRADE ROBBY SCOTT AND HEATH HEMBREE FOR CLAYTON KERSHAW AND KENLEY JANSEN! MAYBE THROW IN NUNEZ AND GET MATT KEMP!! Anyone think Eduardo Nunez and a guy hitting .133 in minors could net us Manny Machado? Maybe if we throw in Sam Travis?
  13. God these game threads really f***ing suck sometimes.
  14. Great AB by JBJ again. Like the way he's swinging the bat.
  15. Also, Price has been great since first inning. Nice to see him turn this start around. Big shut down inning after Mookie's amazingness.
  16. How about those AB's by Leon, JBJ and Mookie? Just f***ing awesome baseball.
  17. Mookie Betts with one of the best AB's you'll ever see. What a f***ing AB
  18. I wonder what the record for most pitches in an inning is.
  19. This is a hell of an AB by Mookie. At the very least, Happ has to exhausted and has maybe one more inning after this one.
  20. I'll take it a guess, we needed to get a run there.
  21. You'll hear a lot of complaints about Nunez, but nobody can knock his effort. He's always giving 100% out there and always hustles
  22. I would take Happ for Price, mainly due to contract difference. I like Price, but that contract isn't a good one.
  23. University of Phoenix is an online college lol.
  24. And impressively, Hembree tried blowing the game in that one inning!
×
×
  • Create New...