Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I think Mookie's gold glove defense is more valuable in RF at Fenway.
  2. It's getting ridiculous It sounds like Mookie may be playing more 2B, especially if Xander ends up needing a DL stint also.
  3. Red Sox' manager Alex Cora said after Friday's game that Ian Kinsler (hamstring) could be headed to the disabled list. Kinsler was forced to leave Friday's game due to tightness in his left hamstring. If he is indeed forced to hit the disabled list, the Red Sox will have to find a way to patch things together in the infield until Xander Bogaerts is able to swing a bat. Well.. That's not good.
  4. Wow, this game was over quick. I completely missed the whole game, but I will take it! This guarantees worst case scenario we have 5 1/2 game lead, which is amazing. Fantastic job by Porcello. Hopefully Kinsler isn't hurt seriously. I haven't seen the play or anything yet..
  5. Ian Kinsler is having one hell of a night.
  6. There was some bitching in the thread where we traded for him. I didn't understand it. Guy is a pro and was instant upgrade at 2B for his defense alone.
  7. Get used to seeing that D from Kinsler. He is a fantastic fielder.
  8. Steve Pearce is pretty good.
  9. How the hell did Brian Johnson get 11 strikeouts in 5 innings?
  10. Johnson has 10 strikeouts, 100 pitches and has allowed 5 runs in under 5 innings. What in the hell.
  11. It wasn't though and Yankees are down by 5. Just saying.
  12. It would be amazing if Pearce hit another bomb here
  13. This is a very fun inning.
  14. Why? Because he's killing your team? Lol.
  15. Mookie is having a decent night.
  16. JBJ is killing the ball. I like the way he went opposite field there on that pitch from the umpire.
  17. This I do agree with, there is a lot of s***** umpires in the league.
  18. If we've learned anything about the 2018 Red Sox, never give up on this team. This team has frustrating games as any team does, but man are they a fun group of guys to watch. There are so many guys doing good things tonight. Its been great to watch.
  19. I like Holder. I think he should pitch the rest of the game. Its a shame the umpire is giving up all these hits to Red Sox players this inning, he's a real dick.
  20. The craziest part was when the umpire gave up two bombs to Pearce.
  21. Sounds like a personal problem.
  22. I like this Steve Pearce guy
  23. Alright seriously, can you guys stop acting like you are 12 years old? CC Sabathia is overweight, we get it, but this game thread is making some of you guys look like immature little idiots.
  24. Missing way too many opportunities right now.
×
×
  • Create New...