Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. All in all for that inning, Hembree allowed 0 earned runs. On stat sheet it looks like he did a good job.
  2. Nobody is complaining they took 3/4. Obviously end result everyone is happy about that. People are annoyed because of the way the Yankees took the lead. It would be one thing if Stanton had a clutch hit, or Didi, or whatever, but it was literally the Sox walking 2 bums, and booting a double play ball to give the Yankees the lead.
  3. Anyone who blames Price for this game, assuming they lose, is a dumb ass.
  4. I meant if they lost, I don't think the game is over yet.
  5. If you guys didn't want Price in, and didn't want Hembree in, who should've pitched here? It was 7th inning and I'm not sure Kimbrel is available after yesterday. I don't really blame Cora too much, sure maybe Price faced one batter too many, but this is on the players. Hembree couldn't throw a strike to an AAAA bum, and Xander booted a double play ball.
  6. That's why this loss is even more irritating.
  7. What the f*** is this dumb ass doing? Does Hembree know where ball is going?
  8. Obviously, but doesn't make this loss any better.
  9. If they end up losing this game, this is one of worst losses of the year. Literally giving away this game.
  10. Walking Austin Romine and Shane Robinson is asking to lose.
  11. Wow, Xander, that was f***ing brutal
  12. What in the f*** is Hembree doing
  13. You can't have back to back walks to f***ing Romine and Robinson
  14. Are the Yankees serious? Yeah, they're trying to intentionally hit Shane f***ing Robinson.
  15. That walk to Romine sucks, but fantastic outing overall.
  16. David Price is shutting some haters the f*** up tonight.
  17. JD has looked very bad at the plate tonight.
  18. Chill with the racist comments.
  19. I think this announcer wants to suck Tanakas dick.
  20. Oh for sure, this new crew sucks. I hate when Sox play on Sunday Nights.
  21. I liked Jon Miller.. Morgan was ehh, but I always liked Miller.
  22. God I love Mookie Betts
  23. Price looks good. Even the hit that inning was a weak one. I feel I'm one of the only people on this site who likes Price, so so I'm really enjoying this
  24. I don't know about this challenge, there is no way they're overturning that.
  25. Yeah, I just got home and I couldn't believe in 1 and 1/2 hours, they had only played 3 innings, like WTF. They're averaging almost 30 minutes per inning.
×
×
  • Create New...