Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Does ESPN a have a mic on the ball or some s***? Why do weekly hit fly balls and grounders sound like there going 500 feet?
  2. Yeah ARod. When I think of Eduardo Nunez, I think of hitting machine
  3. i would assume so. It would’ve been close race between Vaz and CC at 1B either way
  4. Even when Nunez does something good, he’ does something f***ing stupid
  5. Good s*** Chavis. Need to score here
  6. I’d like to see some bunts. Anything to make CC move around. He’s been vocal about how much he hates bunts and moving off mound. He looks fat and slow as s*** out there.
  7. Great 1st for Price
  8. Arod said that Sanchez is a combo of Manny and Ortiz. Okay
  9. Xander and Lemahieu both hit pop ups that almost left yard.
  10. JD Martinez looked healthy there
  11. I still think Beni will be fine, but as I said at the start of the season, I never understood why Beni and Betts swapped places. I think there was something going on in Beni's head, he was something crazy like 3-39 in the 1st inning of games batting leadoff.
  12. At least we get the outstanding ESPN crew tonight!
  13. It is absurd how low everyone is on Beni all of a sudden
  14. Who would’ve thought we’d be talking about blowing up this team on June 2nd
  15. Great idea. I’m sure he’ll have tons of save opportunities with Hector Velazquez and Ryan Weber taking the starts that would’ve gone to Chris Sale. It’s also a bonus that Sale is signed cheaply for an average salary of $29 million a year.
  16. Probably won’t matter
  17. Chapman had nothing and still retired JD and Devers easily.
  18. What a shock. Another DP
  19. the right fielder was playing shallow.. you don’t risk that there.
  20. I don’t think he has any idea where his fastball is going
  21. Chapman looks bad. Take advantage of him
  22. We don’t know that for sure. This team would do something stupid like get caught stealing with tying run at plate. Especially if Nunez was on base
  23. You have to make him throw a strike
  24. Looks like it’s Wild chapman. Come on Beni
×
×
  • Create New...