Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. As I’ve always said, I never understood the Price hate. He’s been solid in Boston. He’s been even more awesome this season.
  2. I’m so happy Marco is healthy. I’ve always been a fan
  3. Let’s go Marco Hernandez
  4. Intentionally walking JBJ? Wtf
  5. I’m not sure how I feel about Vazquez bunting with JBJ on deck
  6. Good to see Chavis lay off a high fastball
  7. You are complaining about 1 run over 6 innings?
  8. Good job by Price getting out of that
  9. It’s funny how David Price went to the most hated pitcher on the dream around this time last year, to being a World Series hero and now the Sox next pitcher this season.
  10. They need this win bad. I guess the positive is that Josh Smith isn't starting game two
  11. It wasn’t even just that, what the hell was he doing on the slide?
  12. I think the only thing Josh Smith has that’s good is he shares the same name of a former NBA all star so when I try googling to see how bad he is, I find Josh Smith the NBA players stats instead.
  13. The offense scored 1 run and it wasn’t until 9th. I blame them
  14. This guy is great. Had a solid 5 ERA in AAA. Has a 90 MPH fastball, no control and the Reds who are stacked with pitching released him. I can definitely see why Red Sox would not only sign him, but start him in majors
  15. I’m not saying it should taint anything. But Durant being out, Cousins being hurt and looking like he doesn’t belong in NBA, and Klay missing a game and playing injured are pretty brutal losses.
  16. Kawhi Leonard has a chance to go down in history if he can lead Raptors to this series win. I know Warriors are banged up, he his playoff run has been special
  17. Picked up three games on the Yankees in 3 days.
  18. It’s really annoying we are starting AAAA bums. But I guess Weber is better than that Josh Smith dipshit
  19. Brock Holt is on Fire. Also good piece of hitting there by chavis
  20. https://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/19308-Sale-for-Closer
  21. Great coverage by NESN to show a Devers homer
×
×
  • Create New...