Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The Yankees rotation is their weakness. What are you talking about? Their starters don’t consistently go 7. They have elite bullpen
  2. Find one team that has starters go 7 consistently.
  3. Don’t worry guys. The bullpen is fine. Blown saves are misleading and our bullpen ERA is still good
  4. Arod won’t stop complaining about that strike call to Sanchez, even though they used their K Zone ******** on espn and it clearly showed it was a strike. Shut up Arod
  5. Sloppy infield defense. Erod should be out of the inning
  6. Xander with an impressive opposite field shot
  7. Sounds like Kemba Walker is signing max deal with Celtics, while Kyrie Irving will be signing a max deal with the Nets.
  8. Porcello and the pen were amazing tonight.
  9. Here is the tying run, Rafael... Oh wait.. Marco Hernandez!!
  10. Leon with a solid line drive for the single.
  11. I’m glad Beni and Devers would pulled so they could rest
  12. I’m actually almost glad this is happening so people can stop using that ******** argument that the pen isn’t that bad because we rank in bullpen ERA or whatever the f***. They’re all trash
  13. I think Joe Buck literally wants to suck a lot of players on the Yankees dick. I think I heard his voice cracking when he was discussing how nice Aaron Judges smile is. That was absurdly weird.
  14. I can't believe we have people on this site who argue the bullpen hasn't been bad or isn't an issue. Shawaryn SUCKS ASS
  15. I think Joe Buck is getting dangerously close to blowing some of the Yankees players on air.
  16. This is the slowest moving game of all time.
  17. Why the f*** am I listening to CC Sabathia talk for like 10 straight minutes
  18. The problem with the Red Sox and Renfroe to me is this; Renfroe is too good for the prospects we have available for trade, and not good enough to deal major league talent like Beni for. I don't see a trade working for him, especially when Padres don't need to move him, he's under team control 4 more years, has numerous teams interested, etc.
  19. Numerous people are saying they would. I'm against trading Beni, unless we are getting legitimate pitcher back.
×
×
  • Create New...