Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. JBJ just continues to roll. two more solid singles today.
  2. Beni at least draws walks and usually hits for average, Renfroe literally only homers or K's. Renfroe has 79 career walks in 4 seasons. Beni walked 71 times in one season a lot. Renfroe has career average of .245 and OBP of .299. He hits for a lot of power, but I wouldn't give up Beni for him.
  3. Cruising? He's giving up rockets all over the place lol
  4. We don't have prospects for Renfroe. He is relatively young, under team control for 4 more seasons and numerous teams are interested. This isn't going to be a guy you get cheap.
  5. Yes, but if you trade Beni, you are creating a big hole in the OF/2B. Holt has proven he can't stay healthy over the course of the season. If Holt gets hurt again, that means we get two black holes at 2B and LF, is that worth doing? I'm not sure. Beni is good, he's just going through a rough patch, he's only 24.
  6. I wouldn't. Renfroe is three years older, and is a homer or strikeout player. His career OBP is under .300. If he's not hitting homers, he is striking out, a lot.
  7. Hunter Renfroe isn't happening. He's gonna cost prospects, which we don't have, unless you want to trade Beni or Devers, which I'm not for.
  8. Why the hell would we want Pearce, Nunez or Lin in the outfield? They're all downgrades by a large margin and we need Holt for infield.
  9. This. Devers isn't 100% healthy and they probably don't want to push him on a play like that, + Judge has a cannon.
  10. I don't get why Beni and Vaz hit ahead of Holt, whose on fire.
  11. I think Beni just predetermines before pitches if he's gonna swing or not. He swings at some weird pitches, then takes hittable pitches.
  12. I mean pretty much every player in every sport complains about non calls and etc. I guess the exception is Kawhi Leonard because he's a robot and doesn't have a personality. I've just always liked watching him play and the amount of stuff he does to help young kids go to school and have better life is just awesome. He seems like he genuinely cares about the youth and helping people and I'm glad he uses his platform as one of the most popular athletes for good. I don't recall him being linked to any type off the court bad s***. Even the "Decision" he was heavily criticized for was for charity.
  13. That's why patience is so key with young guys. I remember how much Xander and JBJ struggled at the start too
  14. John Smoltz is such a dumb ass. I wish I could mute just him.
  15. IDK, I've always liked Lebron. He does a lot off the court that I really respect and he seems like a really good role model.
  16. I love watching guys like Devers come up through the system, go through the highs and lows and become stars. Devers is so damn good, and I'm glad we didn't do of those deals he was rumored to be traded in.
  17. He just strikes me as a raging douche. Like I want him to get punched.
  18. That Knuckle ball to strikeout Sanchez was nasty.
  19. Yeah it could be bad, could be good, I like the move in general though. We need innings and Wright is a former starter, maybe it'll throw off Yankees a little bit
  20. I wouldn't bet on that. Yankees have ridiculous lineup and our pen isn't very good.
×
×
  • Create New...