Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't wan to see either, but I'd rather see Velazquez than Johnson.
  2. Solid pickup just for the fact that it hopefully means we won't see Josh Smith or Brian Johnson start anymore games this season.
  3. The Angels throwing a no hitter while all the players wearing Tyler Skaggs jerseys is probably the best moment in sport this year.
  4. Wheeler, depending on cost, would be a nice get.
  5. I don’t think Wright is an option. I honestly wish he was off the team
  6. Kyrie is also just a really weird dude. He didn’t want to play with Lebron because he wanted his own team. Then shortly after joining the Celtics, he realized how dumb he was and tried reaching out and becoming friends with Lebron again. Then he left his “own team” that he wanted to team up with another star in KD. I don’t think he has any idea what he wants.
  7. Fantastic play by Hernandez to save an error
  8. That’s why I love Marco. He hustled all the way and somehow got to 2nd on that
  9. I love when JBJ beats the shift
  10. Where the hell did this power come from for Christian Vazquez
  11. What are the Tigers arguing about? It was clearly a strike lol
  12. What the hell is with this umpire
  13. Mookie and Xander hit the ball pretty hard.
  14. Lakers still have a pretty solid team
  15. The Tigers are 3-24 at home in their last 27 games... What in the hell lol
  16. Mookie is getting hot. Good AB Vaz
  17. Holy s***, Nunez did something!
  18. It would be great if Mookie and Beni started playing to their abilities
×
×
  • Create New...